Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One click configuration templates

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

You see, better community participation would have been for you to come back and post the ACTUAL resolution (ie: whatever you claim you needed to enable) so that others can benefit from that knowledge ... just like you'd hoped to benefit when you went searching online in the first place.
    You could pay it forward and be helpful instead of slinging around sludge and stooping to name-calling.
    I imagine your real personality is far more professional and considerate than your posts here today. Hopefully your future participation will be more in keeping with your true character. Looking forward to that.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Cape Town & London (depends on the season)
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bocahydro View Post
    Attachment 12918

You guys are so interested in inflating your post count and saying something stupid, you forgot to help a new zenner with their problem

Don't worry I figured it out, and yall are dums
    This sort of response will result in you being ignored when you require help in the future. The helpers on this forum provide help for FREE - and in many cases are not familiar with 3rd-party products - especially commercial products, because if we had to all buy the commercial offerings it would set us each back several thousand dollars.

If you buy a commercial add-on, then you will be better off getting help from the vendor before you barge your way into this forum demanding help from us "idiots".

I've already "black-balled" you, and will make sure to not answer your future posts - regardless of how tearful they might be.

Plugin Contributions

Actually my post said that it wasn't there

Because steps need to be taken to ensure that feature is ENABLED which is what I came here asking

But like I said you are so ready to be a faggot , you forgot why you are here posting in the first place.

You don't know ######## dr byte

WOW.

Good luck in your future here...

Plugin Contributions

Because steps need to be taken to ensure that feature is ENABLED which is what I came here asking

But like I said you are so ready to be a faggot , you forgot why you are here posting in the first place.

This arrogant newbie has certainly got a steep learning curve ahead of him/her. Mainly in how to be polite.

He/she does not yet know that DrByte is the original author and think-tank behind Zencart (along with Ian, Linda and Kim).

Tread carefully here, @bocahydro. If you alienate yourself on this forum, it could spell the end of your entire business venture.
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

I am terribly sorry, this sort of attitude does not fit in this forum ... added to my ignore list

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12