Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Responsive Classic Contemporary Silver Template for 1.5.x

Being uploaded today!

This is simply the Classic Contemporary Green template made responsive but with a more up-to-date and modern look.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic Contemporary Silver Template for 1.5.x

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    Being uploaded today!

This is simply the Classic Contemporary Green template made responsive but with a more up-to-date and modern look.
    Great! I am excited to see what you have done ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Being uploaded today!

Can't wait.

Plugin Contributions

http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1725

This template includes no additional plugins.

This template is simply the stock Classic Contemporary Green Template with added CSS to give it a more modern and up to date look and feel. 90% of my business relies on my template designs therefore do not expect a masterpiece but I wanted to bring a responsive template to the community so here it is.

I added (2) separate features to this template that weren't included in the Responsive Template Default package.

1.) The Category Tabs Menu Drop Down Select @min-width, this is a great learning tool to use for swapping out one look for another depending on screen size.
    2.) Div Style List Display for the product listing page, this is a good example of how to convert HTML tables to divs.
    2A.) This does limit your display option in List View, altering the sort order will also require altering of the CSS width %.
    2B.) ADMIN > CONFIGURATION > PRODUCT LISTING Default should be set to Display Product Image = 1, Display Product Name = 2 and Display Product Price/Add to Cart = 3, the rest can have any value but will appear under product description, row headers will aslo appear under the Product Image, Item Name and Price headers allowing the sort functions to still function. SEE DEMO

The ONLY (4) files needed on the catalog side are within the (common folder).

I included code to disable left & right column on the login page and right column on the shopping cart page. That code can be removed or added to be altering the includes \ templates \ responsive_template_default \ common \ tpl_main_page.php file.

You do need to (RUN) the sql_patches.sql code in your admin (Tools > Install SQL Patches) to add a configuration to activate the responsive code (Doing this overrides the stock Column Width - Left/Right (Boxes) configuration).

I have also included the ADMIN layout_controller.php file (which is optional), this will allow you to hide/show side boxes at min-width from the ADMIN > TOOLS > LAYOUT BOXES CONTROLLER page. (THIS IS A CORE ADMIN FILE)

If you choose not to use the side box min-width controller you do not need to include the ALTER TABLE query code within the sql_patches.sql file or the (2) column_x files within the modules folder.

This code has been tested by others and myself but doesn't mean you will get the same results. Please remember going responsive alters the layout in many ways and many (APPEARANCE) plugins will most definitely need CSS tweaking.

A DEMO of what to expect can be found @ http://www[.]zcadditions[.]com/responsive_classic_silver/
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

1.) The Category Tabs Menu Drop Down Select @min-width, this is a great learning tool to use for swapping out one look for another depending on screen size.
    Not sure when this will be available or if it even will but I found a HTML error in the 2 files for the Category Tabs Drop Down Select.

IN - - - /includes/modules/respon_classic_silver/categories_tabs.php

below:
    PHP Code:
    $links_listdd[] = zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT'cPath=' . (int)$categories_tab->fields['categories_id']); 
    we need to add:
    PHP Code:
    $links_listddName[] = $categories_tab_current

IN - - - /includes/templates/respon_classic_silver/templates/tpl_modules_categories_tabs.php

we need to replace:
    PHP Code:
    <option value="<?php echo $links_listdd[$i] . '#navBreadCrumb';?>"><?php echo $links_list[$i];?></option>
    with:
    PHP Code:
    <option value="<?php echo $links_listdd[$i] . '#navBreadCrumb';?>"><?php echo $links_listddName[$i];?></option>

Plugin Contributions

Invalid File ID ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ArtRat View Post
    Invalid File ID ?
    I'm assuming (while impatiently waiting lol) that is yet to be released into the download area.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ArtRat View Post
    Invalid File ID ?
    That's the link I was giving at the time of upload, most take 3-5 days but has been known to take longer.

Plugin Contributions

That's the link I was giving at the time of upload, most take 3-5 days but has been known to take longer.
    I tried to pm you a couple of days ago but your inbox was full, I was asking if the fileset was available anywhere else in the meantime?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    I tried to pm you a couple of days ago but your inbox was full, I was asking if the fileset was available anywhere else in the meantime?
    All the responsive templates I have made available and will be offering to the community will only be available via the zen cart plugins section. These templates will only be supported here on the forums as well.

If they aren't available in the download section as of yet, the admins may have found discrepancies that they may want me to fix or they just haven't got to them yet.

Not offering any direct downloads for these responsive templates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast