Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This is not being caused by the template. You have probably hard coded non ssl links or images somewhere in the template.

Thanks,

Anne
    You are right. I was puzzled because I had just done double-check last week on all images for this but I recently updated an image in the footer and forgot to add the (s). That was it. Thanks!
    Nancy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nfallat View Post
    You are right. I was puzzled because I had just done double-check last week on all images for this but I recently updated an image in the footer and forgot to add the (s). That was it. Thanks!
    Nancy
    It is a better practice to use relative links and not absolute links with https://

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

A question about large images not sizing right in Firefox 27? On your demo pages and my page that I am setting up at (www.otepnw.com/store) I’m using Responsive All Business. When I click on a product then click on Larger Image the image doesn't size right. But they work in IE and Chrome. Also they all work on my Android phone in mobile Chrome, Firefox and default Browser.
    Bob

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderay*1 View Post
    A question about large images not sizing right in Firefox 27? On your demo pages and my page that I am setting up at (www.otepnw.com/store) I’m using Responsive All Business. When I click on a product then click on Larger Image the image doesn't size right. But they work in IE and Chrome. Also they all work on my Android phone in mobile Chrome, Firefox and default Browser.
    Bob
    This was just discussed the other day on another one of the responsive template threads. If you do a quick forum search, you will find the posts.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Ages ago I installed this on a friends website. I had some issues which you helped me with earlier on in this thread. Now I'm having the same issues again on a new install.

This is what I've done:

I've installed zencart manually using filezilla. All working fine.
    I then installed your template using the readme file to the letter.
    The install sql patch installed fine. However, the business sql patch gave me a white page with an error message. There was no about sql patch to install.
    I have the activate option (didn't have that before). However, the last option on the Configuration menu is ez-pages settings. I don't have the one that will let me sort out the slider.

When this happend on the other installation I fixed it purely by starting all over again and using a fresh database.

However, this time around I'm using a shop that has a well established database that I'm terrified of messing up. I'm not that technically minded.

Thanks in advance for your help

Donna

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by icklebits View Post
    Hi,

Ages ago I installed this on a friends website. I had some issues which you helped me with earlier on in this thread. Now I'm having the same issues again on a new install.

This is what I've done:

I've installed zencart manually using filezilla. All working fine.
    I then installed your template using the readme file to the letter.
    The install sql patch installed fine. However, the business sql patch gave me a white page with an error message. There was no about sql patch to install.
    I have the activate option (didn't have that before). However, the last option on the Configuration menu is ez-pages settings. I don't have the one that will let me sort out the slider.

When this happend on the other installation I fixed it purely by starting all over again and using a fresh database.

However, this time around I'm using a shop that has a well established database that I'm terrified of messing up. I'm not that technically minded.

Thanks in advance for your help

Donna
    Check the configuration group table in your database and see which configuration group ID has been assigned. Then check the configuration table in your database and see if the template rows are there. If they are there, check to see that the configuration group ID is correct.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne
    I'm really glad I found this thread, hopefully you or someone else can help. I've installed the Responsive All Business Template (it's great, many thanks for it :)
    I'm having a problem to change the light blue background colour that shows up when you hover over the links in the side boxes (categories, Important Links, Bestsellers etc). I've tried to look it up in stylesheet.css but nothing I do seems to work. Can you point me to where I should be making the change pls?
    Many thanks
    and Happy Easter

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Millie63 View Post
    Hi Anne
    I'm really glad I found this thread, hopefully you or someone else can help. I've installed the Responsive All Business Template (it's great, many thanks for it :)
    I'm having a problem to change the light blue background colour that shows up when you hover over the links in the side boxes (categories, Important Links, Bestsellers etc). I've tried to look it up in stylesheet.css but nothing I do seems to work. Can you point me to where I should be making the change pls?
    Many thanks
    and Happy Easter
    Ok, no problem ;) Without seeing your site, I would recommend taking a peek in the includes/templates/responsive_all_business/css/stylesheet_betterCategoriesEZInfo.css line 8.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi again. It's ok I found it and fixed it on the bottome line of stylesheet_betterCategoriesEzInfo.css Oops! Actually this is rather annoying as it was the editor on Cpanel that truncated the bottom part of this file, so I couldn't see it. Rather strange...

Plugin Contributions

Wow Anne! That was fast!!!! Thanks a million anyway. You really are an Easter angel!!!

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast