Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

I did merge the two tpl_index_default.php files, several times. Didn't work. Did the same thing with the non responsive version of the template, and it worked perfectly. I'll try it a few more times, and see if I'm missing something.

Plugin Contributions

I just noticed that i have some problems with this mod, it could be something i missed or did not do since i could not find any thing on the internet regarding to the main problem.

Name:  phomemenue.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  7.3 KB

1) This menu always open like this, i thought it should have 3 dashes on top of each other, when clicked the above menu will open like this.
    2)clicking on (Shopping, Quick links, information or search) it will not show the perspective pages, all it does it reload domainname.com/#
    which open the home page.

Any ideas of what i did wrong? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TamyA View Post
    I just noticed that i have some problems with this mod, it could be something i missed or did not do since i could not find any thing on the internet regarding to the main problem.

1) This menu always open like this, i thought it should have 3 dashes on top of each other, when clicked the above menu will open like this.
    2)clicking on (Shopping, Quick links, information or search) it will not show the perspective pages, all it does it reload domainname.com/#

If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Did you customize and rename the template? If so, there's an additional change you have to make or the mobile menu won't work correctly.

In includes/templates/your_template_name/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php you'll find this line:

<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/responsive_all_business/jscript/script.js"></script>

You need to change responsive_all_business to whatever you named your customized version.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    Did you customize and rename the template? If so, there's an additional change you have to make or the mobile menu won't work correctly.

In includes/templates/your_template_name/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php you'll find this line:

<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/responsive_all_business/jscript/script.js"></script>

You need to change responsive_all_business to whatever you named your customized version.
    Thanks Ann, I appreciate the reply.

I did not change the name of the template, it is still responsive_all_business as it cane out of the box.

Plugin Contributions

I found out that the file jscript_jquery.min.php did not load to the server, after loading it it seems every thing is working as expected, more testing will be done, in the mean time i think it is a fix. Thanks Ann.

Plugin Contributions

I found out that the file jscript_jquery.min.php did not load to the server, after loading it it seems every thing is working as expected, more testing will be done, in the mean time i think it is a fix. Thanks Ann.
    I am happy that you figured out the problem ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne. Thank you for creating the Resposive_All_Business template. It is simple but elegant. I have been trying to figure out why my slide show box moves to the bottom of the screen except when I zoom the screen to 110% or 125%. And at 110% or 125% there is a big space between the SlideShow box and the SlideShow navigation. However when I zoom to 100% or below, the SlideShow box drops below and the SlideShow navigation is perfectly aligned with it.

Plugin Contributions

Love the template, it's exactly what I was looking for thank you !
    Quick question, what css file do I need to go to in order to change the bright blue on the top part of the page that fades out as it goes down the sides.

Thank you in advance,
    Linda

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FoodSourceDirect View Post
    Hi Anne. Thank you for creating the Resposive_All_Business template. It is simple but elegant. I have been trying to figure out why my slide show box moves to the bottom of the screen except when I zoom the screen to 110% or 125%. And at 110% or 125% there is a big space between the SlideShow box and the SlideShow navigation. However when I zoom to 100% or below, the SlideShow box drops below and the SlideShow navigation is perfectly aligned with it.
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look. Also, please read through the thread as I have already helped others with the same problem.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast