Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive All Business Template

Quote Originally Posted by icklebits View Post
    I'm having second thoughts now because I've just noticed it has no menu at the top like the sheffield blue one does.
    By that I meant that the menu doesn't show up like the sheffield blue with the drop down contact us visual and the about me visual.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your response. Oh my gosh that was gobbledegook to me though. :-( I wouldn't know how to look at my database table, sorry. :-(

I'm having second thoughts now because I've just noticed it has no menu at the top like the sheffield blue one does. I changed to this one because it had a slideshow in the middle rather than the whole width. Would it be easier to do this by PM seeing as I'm talking two different templates?
    No, I only offer free help for the free templates and modules via the forum. This way everyone in the community can benefit from the questions and answers.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

By that I meant that the menu doesn't show up like the sheffield blue with the drop down contact us visual and the about me visual.
    No, this template does not have a mega menu in the header.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

No problem. I only asked because I didn't want to confuse other readers by talking about the other template too. Totally understand. :-)

Right, so header menu aside, how do I fix the slider menu? Please excuse my ignorance in not understanding your earlier reply about database tables.

Thank you in advance. :-)

Donna
    -x-

Plugin Contributions

Sorry to message again but I wanted to update you on what I've tried. I've now tried completely uninstalling zencart, deleted all files, deleted the database. I then reinstalled zencart and followed the sql instructions again. Yet again I got an error message when I do the responsive_all_business.sql patch. I get a white screen with this message:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. :-(

Donna
    -x-

P.S The log file says this:

[09-Oct-2013 09:36:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1062: Duplicate entry 'RAB_SLIDES_STATUS' for key 2 :: INSERT INTO znc_configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Slides JS Slideshow', 'RAB_SLIDES_STATUS', 'true', 'Activate Slides JS Slideshow', @configuration_group_id, 1, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Play Interval', 'RAB_SLIDES_PLAY', '5000', 'Play interval', @configuration_group_id, 2, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rabslide1', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRAB1', 'rabslide1', 'Rabslide 1', @configuration_group_id, 30, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rabslide2', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRAB2', 'rabslide2', 'Rabslide 2', @configuration_group_id, 31, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rabslide3', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRAB3', 'rabslide3', 'Rabslide 3', @configuration_group_id, 32, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rabslide4', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRAB4', 'rabslide4', 'Rabslide 4', @configuration_group_id, 33, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rabslide5', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRAB5', 'rabslide5', 'Rabslide 5', @configuration_group_id, 34, NOW(), NULL, NULL), ('Define About Us Status', 'DEFINE_ABOUT_US_STATUS', '1', 'Enable the Defined About Us Link/Text?<br />0= Link ON, Define Text OFF<br />1= Link ON, Define Text ON<br />2= Link OFF, Define Text ON<br />3= Link OFF, Define Text OFF', 25, 59, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''1'', ''2'', ''3''),'), (NULL, '<font color="#0044ff">ACTIVATE Responsive Template by selecting Column Widths</font>', 'COLUMN_WIDTH', '2', 'Width of the Left and Right Columns<br />0 = Use Default Template Settings<br />1 = 75px<br />2 = 180px<br />3 = 225px',@configuration_group_id, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'0\', \'1\', \'2\', \'3\'),'); in /home/linweb22/r/rustic-chic.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    Last edited by icklebits; 9 Oct 2013 at 10:41 AM. Reason: To add the log file code

Plugin Contributions

FIXED IT! I did exactly the same as above, totally deleted it again and the database etc. No idea what I did differently but this time it works (hope I've not tempted fate). I'd delete the above post but it won't let me.

Sorry to have bothered you all. Loving the template again!:-)

Thank you

Donna
    -x-

Plugin Contributions

I give up. :-( I've got to Responsive Layout step in the installation guide. I've not got that option. I had done the all_business_responsive.sql patch as instructed. I just dont understand. The previous time I had that but not the slideshow option. This time I've got the slideshow but not the responsive option. I'm cluttering up this thread. Sorry. I give up. :-(

Donna
    -x-

Plugin Contributions

I give up. :-( I've got to Responsive Layout step in the installation guide. I've not got that option. I had done the all_business_responsive.sql patch as instructed. I just dont understand. The previous time I had that but not the slideshow option. This time I've got the slideshow but not the responsive option. I'm cluttering up this thread. Sorry. I give up. :-(

Donna
    -x-
    How are you going about uninstalling the templates configuration?

try this sql patch:
    Code:
    SET @configuration_group_id=0;
    SELECT (@configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_id) FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Responsive All Business' LIMIT 1;
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id AND configuration_group_id != 0;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id AND configuration_group_id != 0;
    DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key='resallbusiness';
    Then run just the template sql patch:
    Code:
    SET @configuration_group_id=0;
    SELECT @configuration_group_id:=configuration_group_id
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Responsive All Business'
    LIMIT 1;

INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES (NULL, 'Responsive all Business Template', 'Set Rabslideshow Options', '1', '1');
    SET @configuration_group_id=last_insert_id();
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @configuration_group_id WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES 
    (NULL, 'Slides JS Slideshow', 'RAB_SLIDES_STATUS', 'true', 'Activate Slides JS Slideshow', @configuration_group_id, 1, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (NULL, 'Play Interval', 'RAB_SLIDES_PLAY', '5000', 'Play interval', @configuration_group_id, 2, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rabslide1', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRAB1', 'rabslide1', 'Rabslide 1', @configuration_group_id, 30, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rabslide2', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRAB2', 'rabslide2', 'Rabslide 2', @configuration_group_id, 31, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rabslide3', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRAB3', 'rabslide3', 'Rabslide 3', @configuration_group_id, 32, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rabslide4', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRAB4', 'rabslide4', 'Rabslide 4', @configuration_group_id, 33, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Banner Display Groups - Rabslide5', 'SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SETRAB5', 'rabslide5', 'Rabslide 5', @configuration_group_id, 34, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    ('Define About Us Status', 'DEFINE_ABOUT_US_STATUS', '1', 'Enable the Defined About Us Link/Text?<br />0= Link ON, Define Text OFF<br />1= Link ON, Define Text ON<br />2= Link OFF, Define Text ON<br />3= Link OFF, Define Text OFF', 25, 59, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''1'', ''2'', ''3''),'),
    (NULL, '<font color="#0044ff">ACTIVATE Responsive Template by selecting Column Widths</font>', 'COLUMN_WIDTH', '2', 'Width of the Left and Right Columns<br />0 = Use Default Template Settings<br />1 = 75px<br />2 = 180px<br />3 = 225px',@configuration_group_id, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'0\', \'1\', \'2\', \'3\'),');

# Register the configuration page for Admin Access Control
    INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_order) VALUES ('resallbusiness','BOX_CONFIGURATION_RESPONSIVE_ALL_BUSINESS','FILENAME_CONFIGURATION',CONCAT('gID=',@configuration_group_id),'configuration','Y',@configuration_group_id);
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

A few minutes before you posted I hit the uninstall button for the zencart again. It's in the middle of doing it. :-( I worked backwards each time. I followed the uninstall instructions in your readme file. Then I uninstalled zencart and made sure the database was deleted. I then reinstalled zencart with a new database and followed your readme file again. I can't understand why one time I get the activate option but not the slideshow and then the other way around.

I'm off out for the afternoon now so will try from scratch again later and keep you updated.

THANK YOU for your patience with me. It's much appreciated.

Donna
    -x-

Plugin Contributions

Right, before I go out, I've reinstalled zencart. I've followed your instructions again in your file. To be precise I did the clg_install.sql patch, did the rows instruction. I then did the responsive_all_business.sql. It also says to do an about_us.sql but that isn't in the sql files folder. I've uploaded the files. The responsive option in layout settings is still not showing but I do have the slider option.

Right, definitely going out. Do the instructions in your last post about sql codes, still need anything doing with them or is it just if I was uninstalling.

I hate being so technologically thick. Thanks yet again. :-( x

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast