Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by vesuvians View Post
    Hi Anne, Thank you for your response. The web site I am building is available via the following URL: http://www.matchboxlabels.co.uk

That brings up the Home Page. The text and line spacers that I am trying to change are on the following page: http://www.matchboxlabels.co.uk/inde...index&cPath=60 I need to be able to change the colours of the countries so that they stand out when level 2 and level 3 categories are displayed in the left hand Categories Tree. Using the Web Developer tools, I've found all the different changes I need to make, excepting those in the categories tree and those under the flag images on the right hand side - can you help? Aaron
    Code:
    .betterCategories .category-top {/* YOUR CSS STYLES HERE */}
    You can use the above to target all top parent links. If you wanted specific control, just explain more of what you want such as having on the active parent link with a certain style or some other combination.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yaritai View Post
    Code:
    .betterCategories .category-top {/* YOUR CSS STYLES HERE */}
    You can use the above to target all top parent links. If you wanted specific control, just explain more of what you want such as having on the active parent link with a certain style or some other combination.

So, if I want to make 118 - Australia in red, and the space lines in white, how would I write the code? I'm new to this aspect of working (html - I'm good at) this, I'm sorry I'm a no brainer!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vesuvians View Post
    So, if I want to make 118 - Australia in red, and the space lines in white, how would I write the code? I'm new to this aspect of working (html - I'm good at) this, I'm sorry I'm a no brainer!!
    Code:
    .betterCategories .category-top {
    color:#ff0000;
    }

.betterCategories .category-top:hover {
    color:#fff;
    background:#000;
    }
    The first part will give you the links in red. I don't know what you mean by space lines. Do you mean the border color surrounding the link text? The second part changes the hover action. This is just an example of what you may want to style also to give the parent links a different look.

And for you subcategories on the right side, just change these in your main stylesheet. Its around line 276 and 277. Find these and change the styling:

Code:
    .categoryListBoxContents a{font-size:110%;color:#444;}
    .categoryListBoxContents a:hover{color:#a0a0a0;}

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne, Thanks so much - Understand now and thank you for the hover example - that answers what would have been my next question. The space lines are the grey lines that separate one tab from the next vertically!! Fortunately, I'm a quick learner and also keep all my posts so I only have to go back on my posts not the whole thread. Thanks again - Aaron

Plugin Contributions

I am running a clean install of v. 1.5.1 installed through GoDaddy.com

I am not a programmer/developer, etc...

I mistakenly ran the clg_install.sql 3 times. I used the Browse button in Admin>Tools>Instal SQL Patches. I selected the clg_install.sql file and when I hit the Upload button, it seemed that nothing happened because the area that had the file name now said, "No file selected". There was not a noticable indicator on the Admin screen that anything was actually uploaded. So, I repeated the process. I then noticed the activity bar at the very top of the Admin screen indicating the upload. I checked my log and it seems the file (Array) was sent 3 times.

I saw the warnings on the read me page about not running the patch more than once...so I am concerned. Should I uninstall? if so, how many times?

Will the Zen Cart Install SQL tool disregard the duplicate arrays on its own?

Thank you in advance...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by georgiepants View Post
    I am running a clean install of v. 1.5.1 installed through GoDaddy.com

I am not a programmer/developer, etc...

I mistakenly ran the clg_install.sql 3 times. I used the Browse button in Admin>Tools>Instal SQL Patches. I selected the clg_install.sql file and when I hit the Upload button, it seemed that nothing happened because the area that had the file name now said, "No file selected". There was not a noticable indicator on the Admin screen that anything was actually uploaded. So, I repeated the process. I then noticed the activity bar at the very top of the Admin screen indicating the upload. I checked my log and it seems the file (Array) was sent 3 times.

I saw the warnings on the read me page about not running the patch more than once...so I am concerned. Should I uninstall? if so, how many times?

Will the Zen Cart Install SQL tool disregard the duplicate arrays on its own?

Thank you in advance...
    That patch is for the column layout grid module so as long as that module is working correctly, there is no need to un install etc.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello, i was wondering, how do i edit the titles in the mega menu?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by VintageOrton View Post
    Hello, i was wondering, how do i edit the titles in the mega menu?
    There are instructions for this in the readme.html file included in the template package.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I apologize if I am not posting this in the correct thread, but I am running into an issue with my Carlisle Fesh template installation. I am receiving a security error stating that only secure content is being displayed, in IE. Normally I would attribute this to myself not linking an image using my https, however, I just can't seem to find where this issue is coming from (I checked the image urls I added). I need a second set of eyes to see what I am not.

My website is http://www.mandyshomedecor.com

Thanks for your help!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sfuredi View Post
    Hi,

I apologize if I am not posting this in the correct thread, but I am running into an issue with my Carlisle Fesh template installation. I am receiving a security error stating that only secure content is being displayed, in IE. Normally I would attribute this to myself not linking an image using my https, however, I just can't seem to find where this issue is coming from (I checked the image urls I added). I need a second set of eyes to see what I am not.

My website is http://www.mandyshomedecor.com

Thanks for your help!!!
    On what page(s) are you seeing this error? The maain page? Are the images locally hosted?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast