Page 88 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

Quote Originally Posted by SavaTom View Post
    Rather not post site here. I attached a photo from a default install of zen cart with default install of sheffield template. My logo needs to be 200x100 and I have it specified correctly. My logo pushes down the blue ribbon links banner but if that gap where the tagline goes wasnt there everything would be fine.

Attachment 14471
    Understand that if the site were made available, very specific instruction could be provided as to what line of the applicable stylesheet(s) need to be changed. In absence of that, the next best suggestion is to use a development tool such as firebug for firefox or one of the other tools available to other browsers to identify what to change. A picture shows the problem but doesn't help others provide a solution when it comes to css and web page formatting.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I figured it out. Remarking out lines 49 and 53-54 of includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php removes the tagline area of the header so there is no gap.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SavaTom View Post
    Rather not post site here. I attached a photo from a default install of zen cart with default install of sheffield template. My logo needs to be 200x100 and I have it specified correctly. My logo pushes down the blue ribbon links banner but if that gap where the tagline goes wasnt there everything would be fine.

Attachment 14471
    I can not help you from a screen shot. If you do not want google to find your site you can add the url like this:

mysite dot com

Thanks,

Anne

This template is wonderful - thanks, Anne!

I have a couple of questions.

First, my "larger image" popups are displaying at a very small size. I noticed in an earlier post that this was a bug in the template, but was unable to find a fix for it. Did I just miss that post?

Second, when viewing my website (http://www.hopeofmyheart.com) on a smaller screen, the category page layouts are really mixed up - the titles run under the images and add to cart buttons, etc. If you scroll to the bottom of the pages, the featured/new/special modules look fine. It seems to happen no matter what smaller browser I use (it happens on my phone, which is an LG G2, my employee's phablet, and when I resize browser windows to the minimum width).

Also, most of the category listing images are distorted in mobile view - they seem to be forced square. This is only with the category listings, and not with the boxes at the bottom. I tried re-uploading the original responsive.css file, but it does the same thing.

I'm running ZC v1.3.9h, and I believe the newer Responsive Sheffield Blue template version.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,
    I am moving my store from zencart 1.5 to 1.5.3 and while doing so changing to Sheffield Responsive template. I am currently getting SPAMMed through my Contact Us page and installed Google reCAPTCHA on existing site with no issues. SPAM Stopped. I tried to install on Sheffield Responsive test site and after submitting a test email the screen goes blank and unresponsive. I have since uninstalled it to do further work but can reinstall if you need to look at it. Have you tried reCaptcha yourself? Have you heard of this issue previously?
    Test site is http://phillyphotosupply.com/store

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Phillyphoto View Post
    Hi Anne,
    I am moving my store from zencart 1.5 to 1.5.3 and while doing so changing to Sheffield Responsive template. I am currently getting SPAMMed through my Contact Us page and installed Google reCAPTCHA on existing site with no issues. SPAM Stopped. I tried to install on Sheffield Responsive test site and after submitting a test email the screen goes blank and unresponsive. I have since uninstalled it to do further work but can reinstall if you need to look at it. Have you tried reCaptcha yourself? Have you heard of this issue previously?
    Test site is http://phillyphotosupply.com/store
    If I may suggest looking through the forum as this issue has been discussed several times. There are I think four different methods of resolving suggested. Two keep the mega_menu contact us fillable form, others either direct the guest straight to the contact us form where a captcha could be used but is not considered as required or the last optioni can remember is to remove the option from the mega_menu and make other css adjustments as necessary. But it is in here if reviewed.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hopedesigns View Post
    This template is wonderful - thanks, Anne!

I have a couple of questions.

First, my "larger image" popups are displaying at a very small size. I noticed in an earlier post that this was a bug in the template, but was unable to find a fix for it. Did I just miss that post?

Second, when viewing my website (http://www.hopeofmyheart.com) on a smaller screen, the category page layouts are really mixed up - the titles run under the images and add to cart buttons, etc. If you scroll to the bottom of the pages, the featured/new/special modules look fine. It seems to happen no matter what smaller browser I use (it happens on my phone, which is an LG G2, my employee's phablet, and when I resize browser windows to the minimum width).

Also, most of the category listing images are distorted in mobile view - they seem to be forced square. This is only with the category listings, and not with the boxes at the bottom. I tried re-uploading the original responsive.css file, but it does the same thing.

I'm running ZC v1.3.9h, and I believe the newer Responsive Sheffield Blue template version.
    1. this has been answered on the forum a few times already. See this:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...21#post1246021

2. The template is designed to be used without any sideboxes on phones and portrait tablets.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I just installed this template and I have a few design problems I can't figure out.

1. I when I resize my browser or view the site from my phone, the main page does not shrink so the right margin extends way too far out.
    2. I have the same problem with the tab header for New, Specials, and Featured.
    3. I must have broken something at the bottom because I disabled the bottom banner, but I still get a portion of that section showing. I'm not sure where to look to fix this. This site is new and I don't have any products in it yet. I did create one test product.

http://lcfjax.org/store
    Mark Hueston
    X-cream

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by merclord View Post
    Hi,
    I just installed this template and I have a few design problems I can't figure out.

1. I when I resize my browser or view the site from my phone, the main page does not shrink so the right margin extends way too far out.
    2. I have the same problem with the tab header for New, Specials, and Featured.
    3. I must have broken something at the bottom because I disabled the bottom banner, but I still get a portion of that section showing. I'm not sure where to look to fix this. This site is new and I don't have any products in it yet. I did create one test product.

http://lcfjax.org/store
    Version of ZC and was this a new or upgrade install?

Looking at your site, couple of other issues are present even at full screen mode where the center content is being pushed below the left column. Have you adjusted any sidebox width settings from recommended in the readme? Also, have you modified any code in the common folder such as the html_header, tpl_header, tpl_main_page, etc.. files? Any core file code changes you have done prior or after the template install?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yaritai View Post
    Version of ZC and was this a new or upgrade install?

Looking at your site, couple of other issues are present even at full screen mode where the center content is being pushed below the left column. Have you adjusted any sidebox width settings from recommended in the readme? Also, have you modified any code in the common folder such as the html_header, tpl_header, tpl_main_page, etc.. files? Any core file code changes you have done prior or after the template install?
    The column widths in the Layout Settings were wrong:
    Column Width - Left Boxes - 150px
    Column Width - Right Boxes - 150px
    I corrected them to 180px each

Column Width - Left - 150px
    Column Width - Right - 150px
    I corrected these to 185px

I'm running version 1.5.3. I started with a clean install, but then I added some plugins:
    Sitemap XML 3.2.12
    SuperTracker 1.1
    Edit Orders 4.1.4
    Super Orders 4.0.9
    Google reCAPTCHA 2.0

I don't think any of these caused the problem but I didn't notice anything wrong until after I installed them. Also, I don't want to display the currency, or languages so I disabled the layout boxes for them.
    Mark Hueston
    X-cream

Page 88 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast