Page 64 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

Quote Originally Posted by ikare View Post
    Hi Anne,

After my hosting company helped me installed the template, the site is showing a blue page at the moment. What could be wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks

Janelle
    Whenever you get a blank page or part of a blank page check your logs folder for errors and correct them.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Whenever you get a blank page or part of a blank page check your logs folder for errors and correct them.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks for the reply. My web host told me he is getting these error in the logs which leads to the blank blue page.

16-Apr-2014 22:41:36] PHP Warning: require(includes/modules/sideboxes/languages_header.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ikarecom/public_html/includes/templates/sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php on line 37
    [16-Apr-2014 22:41:36] PHP Warning: require(includes/modules/sideboxes/languages_header.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ikarecom/public_html/includes/templates/sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php on line 37
    [16-Apr-2014 22:41:36] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/sideboxes/languages_header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ikarecom/public_html/includes/templates/sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php on line 37
    ---

This can be an issue with the template installation. Please note that zen cart is a third party application which we are not complete familiar with. Hence, I would recommend you to consult it with your developer. You can refer the installation instruction for the theme here --> http://ikare.com.sg/sheffield_blue_readme.html#ione

~Quoted my web host.

As I am a code idiot and newbies, I could not understand all this. Hope you could help me.

Thanks a million.

Janelle

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ikare View Post
    Thanks for the reply. My web host told me he is getting these error in the logs which leads to the blank blue page.

16-Apr-2014 22:41:36] PHP Warning: require(includes/modules/sideboxes/languages_header.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ikarecom/public_html/includes/templates/sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php on line 37
    [16-Apr-2014 22:41:36] PHP Warning: require(includes/modules/sideboxes/languages_header.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ikarecom/public_html/includes/templates/sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php on line 37
    [16-Apr-2014 22:41:36] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/sideboxes/languages_header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ikarecom/public_html/includes/templates/sheffield_blue/common/tpl_header.php on line 37
    ---

This can be an issue with the template installation. Please note that zen cart is a third party application which we are not complete familiar with. Hence, I would recommend you to consult it with your developer. You can refer the installation instruction for the theme here --> http://ikare.com.sg/sheffield_blue_readme.html#ione

~Quoted my web host.

As I am a code idiot and newbies, I could not understand all this. Hope you could help me.

Thanks a million.

Janelle
    This is not a problem with the template package. It looks like you have not uploaded all of the files in the template package, or have not uploaded them to the correct directories.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wyldside View Post
    To fix the description bug, find the responsive.css file and change .content to .content1 on line 304 (last line).
    This is the bug fix for the product Description not showing. This took a lot of time for me to find this so I thought I would repost it for others. Thank you wyldside. Great Template Anne.
    "I shoot an arrow into the air, where it lands I do not care: I get my arrows wholesale!” Curly Howard

Plugin Contributions

I have successfully removed the 2 social media icons I do not need from the sidebar. There is now a gap in the sidebar that I would like removed. can anyone tell me if it is possible. Thanks in advance. www.classic-flatware.com
    "I shoot an arrow into the air, where it lands I do not care: I get my arrows wholesale!” Curly Howard

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Synergy View Post
    This is the bug fix for the product Description not showing. This took a lot of time for me to find this so I thought I would repost it for others. Thank you wyldside. Great Template Anne.
    Yes, this bug has been documented and I posted a patch to fix it earlier in this thread.

A search of the forum, thread, or reading through the thread will find the posts related to the bug.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Synergy View Post
    I have successfully removed the 2 social media icons I do not need from the sidebar. There is now a gap in the sidebar that I would like removed. can anyone tell me if it is possible. Thanks in advance. www.classic-flatware.com
    Just edit the length in includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php in the social sidebar js code.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne I have a question? I am working on the store yet again and using this template .. I am up todate with the version of Zen Cart and have only a few plugins.

The site is http://dezertdezinez.com/workspace My question is about the categories showing up above the Bar at the top shown in the picture below Name:  hwdeletethis-vi.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  13.5 KB

Any help would be great .. I have done a couple of css things to try to get rid of the words there yet nothing seems to help .. so am asking to see if I can do something different

Plugin Contributions

Amending my previous post I figured out how to fix the items in the picture . I found out where they were in the css and changed the display from what it was to none and poof it was gone ..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie2014 View Post
    Amending my previous post I figured out how to fix the items in the picture . I found out where they were in the css and changed the display from what it was to none and poof it was gone ..
    I am happy that you figured it out. It would be great if you posted your solution so that if others have the same question the can find the answer ;)

Thanks,

Anne