Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1160
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

Quote Originally Posted by MeltDown View Post
    Zen cart v1.5.1 / Responsive Sheffield Blue Template Version: 1.1
    My site: tubularwiremeshribbon.com

Great template - thank you! My questions concerns the "Contact us" in the header. When in use it throws the following error: "Sorry, is your subject correct? Our system requires a minimum of 2 characters. Please try again." And then redirects to the main contact page (which does indeed have a E-mail subject:). The main contact form works fine if a subject is added.

Thanks for your thoughts!
    I would recommend using the updated version of the template, 2.0. Many bugs and other layout problems have been fixed, and new, advanced features have been added.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

And one more question:
    Zen cart v1.5.1 / Responsive Sheffield Blue Template Version: 1.1
    My site: tubularwiremeshribbon.com

On pages such as New products, Featured products, All Products (from the Quick Links drop-down) the table headings are incorrect, such as "TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE" and "TABLE_HEADING_PRICE". Please see image:

Can you tell me what I've missed?

Thank you!
    It looks like you may be may be missing template language files. If you switch to the classic template and still see the problems then there is a problem with your zen cart install.

Thanks,

Anne

My family and I live in Brighton, England
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    It looks like you may be may be missing template language files. If you switch to the classic template and still see the problems then there is a problem with your zen cart install.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks for the response, Anne. It's definitely template related but I can't determine what I've missed. I reinstalled the the template, including the index.php file where Table Headings are defined. Still having exactly the same problem. I'm sorry to bother you but have you any thoughts?

Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the response, Anne. It's definitely template related but I can't determine what I've missed. I reinstalled the the template, including the index.php file where Table Headings are defined. Still having exactly the same problem. I'm sorry to bother you but have you any thoughts?

Thanks again.
    I have the same template installed on another Zen Cart (same versions) and am mirroring the two (to a certain degree). On that site the layout for pages such as New products, Featured products, All Products is just right (Image below). Might it just be cart settings that removes the centre column table headings?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have the same template installed on another Zen Cart (same versions) and am mirroring the two (to a certain degree). On that site the layout for pages such as New products, Featured products, All Products is just right (Image below). Might it just be cart settings that removes the centre column table headings?

Thanks
    No, this is the new products layout and not the product listing. This template is designed to be used with the columns layout and not the grid layout. It looks like you are missing more than just language files though since the new products layout should also be in a grid format. I would recommend re uploading all of the template files again.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

My header cart icon is not showing, even though it is in the /includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/images/ folder (see image below):

And I'm making good progress overall with the template install but am still having issues with the "New Products", "Featured Products", "Specials" and "All Products" as seen in this thread.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

My header cart icon is not showing, even though it is in the /includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/images/ folder (see image below):

And I'm making good progress overall with the template install but am still having issues with the "New Products", "Featured Products", "Specials" and "All Products" as seen in this thread.

Thanks
    There is a constant showing in the image path. My guess is that you are missing template language files.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    There is a constant showing in the image path. My guess is that you are missing template language files.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks Anne, that was it. I'll forge ahead with the "New Products" etc. issues.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne - This looks to be template related as the problem isn't there when I switch to another one. I'm getting the following error message via the myDEBUG Backtrace plugin error logs in my /logs file:
    Code:
    [04-Jul-2015 12:04:28] PHP Fatal error:  1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total  in /home/bea10000/public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    This concerns the fact that the "New Products", "Featured Products", "Specials" and "All Products" are all throwing "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." as seen on this page.

At the moment I'm trying to determine what the error message means because I'm not seeing Unknown table 'p' in field list in query_factory.php. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Anne, here is a more detailed error log that refers to the template:
    Code:
    [04-Jul-2015 12:21:33] #1  trigger_error(1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total , 256) called at [/home/xxxx/public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:120]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:105]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error(1109, Unknown table 'p' in field list) called at [/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:227]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute(select count(p.products_id) as total ) called at [/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:78]
    #5  splitPageResults->splitPageResults(, 30, p.products_id, page) called at [/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php:34]
    #6  include(/home/ xxxx 0/public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/modules/responsive_sheffield_blue/product_listing.php) called at [/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:13]
    #7  require(/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php:19]
    #8  require(/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_products_new_default.php) called at [/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php:229]
    #9  require(/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/index.php:97]

[04-Jul-2015 12:21:33] PHP Fatal error:  1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total  in /home/ xxxx /public_html/tubularwiremeshribbon.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    I'm off to try and decipher it and appreciate and comments :)