Page 66 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpinnaker View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Anne.
    My new site has only 2 category-levels just like your demo site, with 1. categories (Hardware), 2. sub categories (Graphics Cards) and products. But even then there are still 4 clicks before seeing an image. (a customer must be quite persevering in order to get to even a 3rd or 4th level sub).

Do you not think the 4-click process on your demo site is a little too much for many folk and can you please give me a pointer towards implementing the different menu for the mobile side?

Thanks
    The menu included in this template package is a standard mobile menu. If you are not happy with it, do a search on google and find other mobile menus that you can implement.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DJLQD View Post
    I have a question about additional images... I want the additional images to appear below the main product image like this http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-ca...ball-hobby-box. Just wondering if this is possible, and if it would be a image handler, or template issue?
    Is this correct? I moved the Additional Image code below the main product code. like this:

* display the main product image
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php'); ?>
    <?php
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Main Product Image-->

<!--bof Additional Product Images -->
    <?php
    /**
    * display the products additional images
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_additional_images.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_additional_images.php'); ?>
    <!--eof Additional Product Images -->
    </div>

<div id="p-right">

It still does not display the extra images (2) for each product. What did I do wrong?
    Mark
    www.classic-flatware.com
    "I shoot an arrow into the air, where it lands I do not care: I get my arrows wholesale!” Curly Howard

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Synergy View Post
    Is this correct? I moved the Additional Image code below the main product code. like this:

* display the main product image
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php'); ?>
    <?php
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Main Product Image-->

<!--bof Additional Product Images -->
    <?php
    /**index.php?main_page=index&display_mode=isDesktop
    * display the products additional images
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_additional_images.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_additional_images.php'); ?>
    <!--eof Additional Product Images -->
    </div>

<div id="p-right">

It still does not display the extra images (2) for each product. What did I do wrong?
    Mark
    www.classic-flatware.com
    Yes, that is the code block that you would move to change the position of the additional images on the product info page. Are you sure that you have image handler installed correctly?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Yes, that is the code block that you would move to change the position of the additional images on the product info page. Are you sure that you have image handler installed correctly?

Thanks,

Anne
    Yes. It was up and working perfectly on the All Business template. In fact I just swapped back to All Business and it still works. Then I went back to Resp. Sheffield Blue and they are gone.

Mark
    Last edited by Golden Synergy; 28 Apr 2014 at 09:12 PM.
    "I shoot an arrow into the air, where it lands I do not care: I get my arrows wholesale!” Curly Howard

Plugin Contributions

Yes. It was up and working perfectly on the All Business template. In fact I just swapped back to All Business and it still works. Then I went back to Resp. Sheffield Blue and they are gone.

Mark
    Did you copy over the override files to the new template override directory for image handler?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Did you copy over the override files to the new template override directory for image handler?

Thanks,

Anne
    Anne: I do not think so, because it does not sound familiar. Where are the override files located?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wapnoj View Post
    I am not seeing the bottom blue bar that is located under the footer links. It does show for me in chrome and firefox but is not visable in Internet Explorer 8. I thought I might have messed something up however I checked the sheffield blue live demo and see the same issue. I realize no rounded corners on Internet Explorer 8 but this issue really messes up the look. Anyone run into this issue? Any solutions? I know IE 8 right? BUT it is still 2.7 % of all browsers used in the US which is still substantial. Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Anyone know how to fix this? IE 8 looks pretty bad in the footer area as with out the blue bar the links are invisible...white on white.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Anyone know how to fix this? IE 8 looks pretty bad in the footer area as with out the blue bar the links are invisible...white on white.

Thanks
    I tried checking with IE8 and it displays correctly? Did you modify the footer menu by any chance?

Plugin Contributions

Anne: I do not think so, because it does not sound familiar. Where are the override files located?
    The override directory is responsive_sheffield_blue

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks
    If you see differences between browsers then you can use the cross browser jscript I have included in the template package to isolate browser styles. See includes/templates/override/jscript/css_browser_selector.js for instructions.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 66 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast