Plugin Contributions

Default "add to cart" goes to 404 page not found

I have read through many threads on here about the 404 shopping cart issue being related to sessions timeout. I don't think that is the issue I am having. The cart was working just fine, and I can't recall doing anything that would have created this error.

I have changed the "After Adding Product Show Cart" setting to False. But, the "Add to Cart" button still goes to a 404 page.

My url is: http://deverapublishing.com/shop/

All of the "Add to Cart" buttons are taking me to the 404 page. But the shopping cart page is there if you click to view cart in the upper right corner.

Any suggestions or ideas on this are appreciated. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "add to cart" goes to 404 page not found

SOLVED! I figured it had to be a functions error and I was right. The sessions.php file was messed up. I uploaded a clean file and it work fine now. Yay!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Everyone...Okay, so I have a problem. I am getting a Page Not Found (internal) when I click on the "Add To Cart" button or when I try to send a message through my store. The only changes have made recently were widening the site and installing Image Handler 4 for Zen Cart 1.5.0 (I've already checked IH and that doesn't seem to be the problem).

Any ideas? I have tried turning of the Display Shopping after add to cart and turning odd Page Not found and nothing. Any ideas or help would be good. Here is the site link: http://digiscraps.com.au/

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Your contact_us page apparently uses a directly-coded <form> tag instead of the zen_draw_form function. You're missing the securityToken hidden input; that's why that form doesn't work. The same issue is present with the form on the product_info page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Your contact_us page apparently uses a directly-coded <form> tag instead of the zen_draw_form function. You're missing the securityToken hidden input; that's why that form doesn't work. The same issue is present with the form on the product_info page.
    I just compared this to my site and another site I'm working on and they are all identical. Mine and the other site work fine, this one is all botched. Any ideas how I might fix this or where I need to go?

Plugin Contributions

I got it....apparently I had an old html_output.php in the site. I uploaded the new one and the site is back. Halleluiah!!! Thanks for everyone's help on this!!!