Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Avonlee Contempo

Hello Anne,

I'm using your template. Perfect.

But i Have a isue with IE8 IE9and IE10. The template is only showing 1 column? Chrome and IE11 are perfect. I tested many browser al good.

CSS issue?

Please help

http://www.deoorbel.nl
    oorbellen webshop Deoorbel Juwelry, earrings webshop.

De plaats voor het kopen van kettingen, oorbellen, armbanden, ringen en broches.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Deoorbel View Post
    Hello Anne,

I'm using your template. Perfect.

But i Have a isue with IE8 IE9and IE10. The template is only showing 1 column? Chrome and IE11 are perfect. I tested many browser al good.

CSS issue?

Please help

http://www.deoorbel.nl
    This is not a problem that is seen in the template demo, so I am guessing that it is being caused by a modification that you have made to the template package. I would recommend back tracking through your changes to find out what broke the responsive design.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I'm using this template, and for what matters, thank you for this awesome template.

I've been using it for about a year, but now I'm trying to make it work with the recent module bookX.
    The issue, it's only in the new products tab in the home page. For some reason, I just get a blank tab. Featured and Special are ok.
    The module tabs, should work with every product type, or there is something that we must do ...
    And If i can't get this to work, is there a way to disable the tabs modules , and work with the zc default boxes (?)

Thanks
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Plugin Contributions

I am new to Zen Cart. Reason I am using it is to be able to use EZ Populate to load a CSV from my supplier for drop shipping. I am using version 1.5.3 with Responsive Avonlee Contempo template. I have a lot of categories that are not separated in sub categories so it is a very long list. Because of this the page is very long with a lot of blank space. Is there a mod that uses the same options as the manufacturer's list where you can use a scroll box? My site is www.xtremsounds.com.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mesnitu View Post
    Hi
    I'm using this template, and for what matters, thank you for this awesome template.

I've been using it for about a year, but now I'm trying to make it work with the recent module bookX.
    The issue, it's only in the new products tab in the home page. For some reason, I just get a blank tab. Featured and Special are ok.
    The module tabs, should work with every product type, or there is something that we must do ...
    And If i can't get this to work, is there a way to disable the tabs modules , and work with the zc default boxes (?)

Thanks
    Try this to set which tab shows by default:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...72#post1134272

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lvflyer View Post
    I am new to Zen Cart. Reason I am using it is to be able to use EZ Populate to load a CSV from my supplier for drop shipping. I am using version 1.5.3 with Responsive Avonlee Contempo template. I have a lot of categories that are not separated in sub categories so it is a very long list. Because of this the page is very long with a lot of blank space. Is there a mod that uses the same options as the manufacturer's list where you can use a scroll box? My site is www.xtremsounds.com.
    I don't know of any module that will do that, but you can do it with css if you want to just create a scroll bar in the categories sidebox. But this does not sound like a good user interface. Your site will be much more usable by mobile and desktop users if you have limited top level categories, say 8 - 10 and then group by sub categories. I would also recommend installing a fly out menu for the categories sidebox.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    Hi

Thanks for your reply !
    But that's not the issue, the issue is that I have no information the the new products tabs....
    This is not a issue for the template it self, neither a issue to the bookx module, so I know that you can't fully help me , neither Philou can help me :)

What I was trying to understand , is if there is a file, or some configuration for the tabs to work.
    Possibly I'll have to add to the new bookx files.

Or if there isn't , is there a way to disable the module tabs ?

Thanks
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mesnitu View Post
    Code:
    Hi

Thanks for your reply !
    But that's not the issue, the issue is that I have no information the the new products tabs....
    This is not a issue for the template it self, neither a issue to the bookx module, so I know that you can't fully help me , neither Philou can help me :)

What I was trying to understand , is if there is a file, or some configuration for the tabs to work.
    Possibly I'll have to add to the new bookx files.

Or if there isn't , is there a way to disable the module tabs ?

Thanks
    I would do a forum search to see if the book x products need some modification to show up in the centerbox modules.

I believe that if you remove the includes/templates/override/templates/tpl_index_default.php file, the tabbed home page module will disappear.

Thanks,

Anne

Hello and thank you for such a wonderful template. I am new to Zen Cart and am not a programmer by any stretch so please forgive the possibly rudimentary question. In my browser tabs and page info it displays "Responsive Avonlee Contempo, Free Responsive Template by Picaflor Azul Zen Cart Design" (even my Admin page shows "Responsive Avonlee Contempo" on the browser tab). I would to change his to "my store name" so my pages show up with product and store info for SEO purposes instead of the template as a description. My store address is www.studiobohemo.com/store/ I would appreciate any advice you can give about where/how to change this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Studio Bohemo View Post
    Hello and thank you for such a wonderful template. I am new to Zen Cart and am not a programmer by any stretch so please forgive the possibly rudimentary question. In my browser tabs and page info it displays "Responsive Avonlee Contempo, Free Responsive Template by Picaflor Azul Zen Cart Design" (even my Admin page shows "Responsive Avonlee Contempo" on the browser tab). I would to change his to "my store name" so my pages show up with product and store info for SEO purposes instead of the template as a description. My store address is www.studiobohemo.com/store/ I would appreciate any advice you can give about where/how to change this.
    If you do a search of the forum or of the FAQs section of this site you will find a tutorial about how to change the site title.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast