Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Avonlee Contempo

Quote Originally Posted by gsdcypher View Post
    hi. my dev site is a sub folder of my root site. if i install this template in my dev site, will any of the files in my root store site be affected? for example do any of the install patches ref a root site location? thx
    No. You can read the readme.html file for detailed installation instructions.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Such beautiful work. But I think I either missed a patch or a file. There is no "Min Width" column on the Layout Controller. The template seems to work fine but the column for the Min Width is just missing. Any suggestions on what to re-upload? Nothing else seems to be wrong.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HighStandard View Post
    Such beautiful work. But I think I either missed a patch or a file. There is no "Min Width" column on the Layout Controller. The template seems to work fine but the column for the Min Width is just missing. Any suggestions on what to re-upload? Nothing else seems to be wrong.
    Did you follow the installation instructions in the readme.html file? This template is different than the non responsive templates. Be sure to upload all files, including the admin files and run the sql patches.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I have installed this template once before on a test site but when I got to the installation instructions... "Go to Configuration -> Define Page Status to define the About us page status."... there was not any options or any line on the list regarding the "About Us" page. I am in the middle of installing this for a second time on another website (this time not on a test site but one I want to go live on) and I still do not see anything about the "About Us" on the "Define page status" section in Admin after running the SQL patches. Thank you in advance for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stompin View Post
    I have installed this template once before on a test site but when I got to the installation instructions... "Go to Configuration -> Define Page Status to define the About us page status."... there was not any options or any line on the list regarding the "About Us" page. I am in the middle of installing this for a second time on another website (this time not on a test site but one I want to go live on) and I still do not see anything about the "About Us" on the "Define page status" section in Admin after running the SQL patches. Thank you in advance for your help.
    I have this bug marked down for a future update. Try this patch:

Code:
    INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES ('', 'Define About Us Status', 'DEFINE_ABOUT_US_STATUS', '1', 'Enable the Defined About Us Link/Text?0= Link ON, Define Text OFF1= Link ON, Define Text ON2= Link OFF, Define Text ON3= Link OFF, Define Text OFF', 25, 90, '', '', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''1'', ''2'', ''3''),');
    Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello, not sure if this is the right place to ask for help on this one. I'm trying to link the "call_for_prices" image to contact us. I found this offering in the zc forums but it doesn't work for me: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...ll+price+image

i'm using zc 1.51 and your template-which is great btw. the url of my test site (you may recognize it as you have already helped me recently): http://uat.4seasonsdeals.com/index.p...&products_id=3

Be happy to post this elsewhere if this isn't the right place.

Thanks,

Gary

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by denison View Post
    Hello, not sure if this is the right place to ask for help on this one. I'm trying to link the "call_for_prices" image to contact us. I found this offering in the zc forums but it doesn't work for me: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...ll+price+image

i'm using zc 1.51 and your template-which is great btw. the url of my test site (you may recognize it as you have already helped me recently): http://uat.4seasonsdeals.com/index.p...&products_id=3

Be happy to post this elsewhere if this isn't the right place.

Thanks,

Gary

The code posted in the thread by Linda works perfectly. There is nothing in the template package that would prevent this from working. My guess is that you are not implementing the code correctly.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I'll keep trying then, thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by thefather; 6 Mar 2014 at 12:39 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Installed this on my 1.5.1 zencart and it works and looks great. Just one glitch for me:

Glitch: When viewing a category of products, my small size product image icons look fine when the screen is at full size, but when scaled down to a small screen the small images become distorted (seem to be the right height but have been distorted sideways). I would like to set these to always be the height of the standard zencart small image (80 pixels) by whatever width the image happens to be (instead of being scaled). Can't figure out where this would be done.

I promise I have looked around for the answers to this but I seem to be going in circles!

Please see my site at www.palestream.com

Great template. Thanks!
    Tim
    Last edited by roaryg; 27 Mar 2014 at 06:01 PM.
    Tim

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast