Thread: Admin Error

Default Admin Error

I am using 1.5.1 , but no I cannot access my admin. When I go to my admin page (http://manufacturedhomesupplies.com/admin-1376616246/) , I receive an error page. My account lapsed for about 2 weeks for nonpayment, and in the meantime Hostgator migrated my account to new servers, and now I cannot login to my admin. I receive the following error:

"WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

Debug log says:

"[05-Oct-2013 16:44:55 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: 0B_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED :: select * from zc_project_version WHERE project_version_key = 'Zen-Cart Database' in /home2/knuckles/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    "

Line 120 says:

trigger_error($this->error_number . ':' . $this->error_text . ' :: ' . $this->zf_sql, E_USER_ERROR);

" if (defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG') && IS_ADMIN_FLAG==true) echo 'If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.<br />';

echo '</div>';"

}

What has happened? Hostgator support said everything was right on their end, But I have no admin. Help please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Error

Double-check that your database actually exists.

Plugin Contributions

I am using a clean install of Zencart 5.1 on a Godaddy Hosted server I get exactly the same error message and have exactly the same problem. After hours and hours of reading forums I found one thing that effects this so far. If I FTP into the site and simply rename the admin folder to anything else than what it is, the admin panel comes back online and I can login for about 5 minutes then the problem happens again and if I keep renaming the folder I can keep getting access to admin for a few minutes at a time before the problem reasserts itself. http:// novellenaturals.com / shop This leads me to believe it is maybe session or cache related. Any ideas would be appreciated I've been trying to solve this for days...

Plugin Contributions

Can't edit the post... ver 1.5.1 not 5.1