Plugin Contributions

Default Checkout keeps going to Step 2

I'm stumped. I'm trying to test my checkout and after creating a new user, fililng in all of the shipping/billing information, when I try to do the final checkout it keeps going back to Step 2, asking me to put in the credit card info again. I can't figure it out.

The credit card number and billing info is correct. I'm not using any discount codes and the only payment options I have enabled are Express Checkout and WPP, and the freecharger one I believe (has a yellow dot next to it).

Note: I took my site offline for maintenance while I was out of the country and had PayPal suspend my account for a little. They just re-enabled it (or so they say) and they say it's supposed to be functioning properly. I also recently had to renew my SSL (2 days ago) and that seems to be functioning properly also...not sure if any of that has anything to do with this but if anyone has any tips let me know please!!

**EDIT**
    I just installed the money order payment option and checked out successfully using that,so it must be something with PayPal, but still not sure what. I regenerate my API signature also and updated my payment module on the ZenCart side, but that didn't seem to fix anything.
    Last edited by menappi; 7 Nov 2013 at 10:08 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout keeps going to Step 2

Not sure if this matters either but I can successfully log into my PayPal account, but I haven't had my PayPal Manager/PayFlow side renewed yet. Could that be it? They said they just had to restore the account and it could take a few hours, up to a day, and I would receive confirmation of it, but I haven't received that yet so I can't even log into that side.

Plugin Contributions

Couple things to try.

1.) Try turning on paypal debugging
    2.) Do you have the most recent paypal version?

Plugin Contributions

What does paypal debugging do?
    How do I know if I have the latest PayPal version? It says I have 1.5.0 installed.

Plugin Contributions

I think there is a newer version from the forum here you can download. Also you can turn on debugging in modules->Payment->Paypal I think it is towards the bottom. That will allow you to see what is being communicated between your zencart and paypal.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bislewl View Post
    I think there is a newer version from the forum here you can download. Also you can turn on debugging in modules->Payment->Paypal I think it is towards the bottom. That will allow you to see what is being communicated between your zencart and paypal.
    Sorry, but how do I install a newer version of this?