Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Zen Magnific Support Thread

I'm uploading a zen cart module for adding Magnific Pop-Up image display to Zen Cart. It can be seen in action at Renaissance Man Inc . com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Magnific Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mutinyzoo View Post
    I'm uploading a zen cart module for adding Magnific Pop-Up image display to Zen Cart. It can be seen in action at Renaissance Man Inc . com
    That is one of the best lightweight responsive lightboxes available. Did you also include code to work with additional images?

Plugin Contributions

It does include code to work with additional images, as you can see at the RenaissanceManInc.com site. It's a responsive lightbox which fills the page with image at whatever size the page is in. I only included a tpl_product_info_display file, but adding to other pages is as simple as adding a div surrounding whichever image or images you want to be part of the lightbox. Just submitted now, so will post an alert when and if it is approved. Also thanks to picaflor azul for the responsive template that inspired it.

Plugin Contributions

It does include code to work with additional images, as you can see at the RenaissanceManInc.com site. It's a responsive lightbox which fills the page with image at whatever size the page is in. I only included a tpl_product_info_display file, but adding to other pages is as simple as adding a div surrounding whichever image or images you want to be part of the lightbox. Just submitted now, so will post an alert when and if it is approved. Also thanks to picaflor azul for the responsive template that inspired it.
    I am fully aware of it's capabilities, I have used it in several projects.

Thank you for packaging it.

And yes, picaflor azul templates are inspiring allot of new ZC plugins.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    Thank you for packaging it.
    A pleasure. I hope someone will be inspired to incorporate the many options into a MySql update so that they can be configured from the Admin. Maybe it will be me.

Plugin Contributions

A pleasure. I hope someone will be inspired to incorporate the many options into a MySql update so that they can be configured from the Admin. Maybe it will be me.
    As stated earlier I have incorporated this plugin in many projects.

I have already added several sql statements for my version. If you want to pm me your file I will take a look at it and see what changes I have to make to my sql and forward it back to you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    As stated earlier I have incorporated this plugin in many projects.

I have already added several sql statements for my version. If you want to pm me your file I will take a look at it and see what changes I have to make to my sql and forward it back to you.
    that would be great.

Plugin Contributions

I recently installed ZEN_MAGNIFIC_1.5. on http://www.cumingsmemorials.com/Store_151 and when I click on an image it isn't loading. Is it conflicting ImageHandler4? I have re installed both plugins and taken one off while the other was loaded and several other permutations and I am still not able to get it to work properly. I am using ZC_1.5.1. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Everything else seems to be working fine. Everything loaded into the Admin- config correctly and all other files are in the correct place. When I click on an image, the screen darkens like it is supposed to and the arrows are present when there are additional images. But the actual images don't show up. I just finished making the website live so the revised web address is http://cumingsmemorials.com.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Graniteman22 View Post
    Everything else seems to be working fine. Everything loaded into the Admin- config correctly and all other files are in the correct place. When I click on an image, the screen darkens like it is supposed to and the arrows are present when there are additional images. But the actual images don't show up. I just finished making the website live so the revised web address is http://cumingsmemorials.com.
    The plugin you are using on the above site is not zen magnific, and the images are loading fine in my browser.

You may need to clear your catch.

If you have in fact swapped out zen magnific for another, it will be hard to diagnose the issue but my first guess would be a jQuery conflict in which case you could swap any jQuery code

from this:
    Code:
    $(document).ready(function() {
    $('#whatever_class_or_id').whatever_function({
    to:
    Code:
    var jq = $.noConflict();
    jq(document).ready(function() {
        jq('#whatever_class_or_id').whatever_function({

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast