Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quick update v 2.06a quit working

Quote Originally Posted by coucho View Post
    The unstaller does not work but I have uninstalled the php files using filezilla and reinstlled the files
    In your admin area, append the following to try to "install" it. It would appear that just placing the files and pulling the files does not accomplish the expected result.

/quick_updates.php?qu_installer=install

Or
    /quick_updates.php?qu_installer=remove

to run the uninstall portion.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I went to the admin area but cannot find an installer. This is the code I got from the file manager.

// check configuration keys
    if (QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_ID == 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_ID' && ($_GET['qu_installer'] != 'install')) { // admin area config not installed
    $messageStack->add(sprintf('Quick Updates Configuration Keys Not installed. Please install your configuration by clicking %sInstall%s', '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'qu_installer=install') . '">', '</a>'), 'warning');

Plugin Contributions

I went to the admin area but cannot find an installer. This is the code I got from the file manager.

// check configuration keys
    if (QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_ID == 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_ID' && ($_GET['qu_installer'] != 'install')) { // admin area config not installed
    $messageStack->add(sprintf('Quick Updates Configuration Keys Not installed. Please install your configuration by clicking %sInstall%s', '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'qu_installer=install') . '">', '</a>'), 'warning');
    Right so now you need to activate the installer by using the "direction" provided before. http://storepath/adminpath/quick_upd...taller=install

Thatwill execute the installer, which will process the SQL associated with the instal. Now of course it's myy guess that it's basically the same thing as the pre 1.5, though I think that was code to update a previous install. This is supposed to flatout install it.

Understand?

Plugin Contributions

Well i tried it and all I got was a 404 page not found. If you don't mind taking a look I will pm my store login information to you.

Plugin Contributions

Well i tried it and all I got was a 404 page not found. If you don't mind taking a look I will pm my store login information to you.
    I can give it a shot.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, for any that are interested... First off, please don't run the incorrect/unnecessary SQL related to this plugin.

So, if you have installed the quick orders V 2.06a plugin to ZC 1.5.x, then run the SQL for pre 1.5, you will more than likely need to run the following SQL in the SQL install patches in order to reinstall the application. For one reason or another, the uninstall function does not work in this situation. (No surprise as this should not have happened to begin with).

delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_ID';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_THUMBNAIL';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_MODEL';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_NAME';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_DESCRIPTION';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_STATUS';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_WEIGHT';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_QUANTITY';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_MANUFACTURER';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_TAX';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_CATEGORY';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_TVA_OVER';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_PREVIEW';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_EDIT';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_ACTIVATE_COMMERCIAL_MARGIN';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_SORT_ORDER';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_DESCRIPTION_POPUP';
    delete from admin_pages where page_key = 'quick_updates_config';

After this SQL is installed/run, activate quick Update and you should be prompted to install the settings for the configuration menu. Select install and the now a Quick Updates menu option should appear under the configuration menu listing. Selecting the "new" menu listing should now present configuration options that were removed by the pre 1.5 SQL.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Okay, for any that are interested... First off, please don't run the incorrect/unnecessary SQL related to this plugin.

So, if you have installed the quick orders V 2.06a plugin to ZC 1.5.x, then run the SQL for pre 1.5, you will more than likely need to run the following SQL in the SQL install patches in order to reinstall the application. For one reason or another, the uninstall function does not work in this situation. (No surprise as this should not have happened to begin with).

delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_ID';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_THUMBNAIL';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_MODEL';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_NAME';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_DESCRIPTION';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_STATUS';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_WEIGHT';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_QUANTITY';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_MANUFACTURER';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_TAX';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_CATEGORY';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_TVA_OVER';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_PREVIEW';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_DISPLAY_EDIT';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_ACTIVATE_COMMERCIAL_MARGIN';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_SORT_ORDER';
    delete from configuration where configuration_key = 'QUICKUPDATES_MODIFY_DESCRIPTION_POPUP';
    delete from admin_pages where page_key = 'quick_updates_config';

After this SQL is installed/run, activate quick Update and you should be prompted to install the settings for the configuration menu. Select install and the now a Quick Updates menu option should appear under the configuration menu listing. Selecting the "new" menu listing should now present configuration options that were removed by the pre 1.5 SQL.
    Perfect, ran the code above and worked a treat. Quick updates all working again. Many thanks. Mark

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Purecarsound View Post
    Perfect, ran the code above and worked a treat. Quick updates all working again. Many thanks. Mark
    Welcome, sorry that originally I didn't encompass in code tags, but no matter, glad something from so long ago was still helpful. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12