Plugin Contributions

help question New version of TaxCloud - looking for feedback. Is it working well ?

I see 46 people as of this post have downloaded the TaxCloud version released on Nov 8 2013.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1208

I downloaded the zip file and did not see a change log or release notes.

The zip file was named taxcloud_1.5.3_for_zc_151.zip but the folder when extracted was named taxcloud_1.5.2_for_zc_151

Since the first version of TaxCloud for ZenCart 1.5.1 was a mix of 1.3.9 and not true version for 1.5.1. (upgraded in Feb 2013 by DrByte (thank you) to be true 1.5.1) and caused problems, feedback from people who have upgraded to the Nov 2013 version would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and feedback.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New version of TaxCloud - looking for feedback. Is it working well ?

I just did a programatic directory compare of the Nov 2013 and Feb 2013 versions. The only difference that the program found was the license.txt and read me.txt files.

If anyone can shed some light on if there really is a new version or if the right zip file was uploaded I'd appreciate it.

I contacted TaxCloud support and will post when I hear back.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New version of TaxCloud - looking for feedback. Is it working well ?

It is true - the only changes were to the license agreement, which were ultimately reverted to the previous Standard GNU license. The misnamed extract directory was an oversight. We have uploaded another version, incrementing the minor version number to 1.5.4 - all files are identical to previous, but the extract directory should now be correctly named.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.