Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time. Please contac

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    The message Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time. is displayed on the checkout_payment page if there is no payment method that's configured for the purchase.

What payment methods do you have enabled in your admin's Modules->Payment? Does your primary/card-accepting payment method have a debug mode? If so, bite the bullet for a while and enable the debugging. That way, when the next customer has an issue at least you've got a trail of breadcrumbs with which to determine what the issue is.
    Absolutely!

Also:

On a vanilla 1.5.1 installation the function sizeof($selection) is only called for in the file includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php - around line 2647 for the first time. That function does not seem to appear in any other vanilla install payment module.

The thread indicates that you are using v 1.5.0 - am I right? If so, upgrade to 1.5.1. That version has had a few changes to the PayPal related files. Upgrade from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 is an absolute breeze unless you have made major modifications to the affected files.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time. Please contac

In .../templates/tpl_checkout_payment_default.php we find:

PHP Code:
    <?php 

} elseif (sizeof($selection) == 0) { 
    ?> 
    <p class="important"><?php echo TEXT_NO_PAYMENT_OPTIONS_AVAILABLE?></p> 

<?php 

?>
    TEXT_NO_PAYMENT_OPTIONS_AVAILABLE is defined as 'Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time. ....'

So, if no payment method is selected then you get this message.

IOW: One payment method must be enabled!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Absolutely!

Also:

On a vanilla 1.5.1 installation the function sizeof($selection) is only called for in the file includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php - around line 2647 for the first time. That function does not seem to appear in any other vanilla install payment module.

The thread indicates that you are using v 1.5.0 - am I right? If so, upgrade to 1.5.1. That version has had a few changes to the PayPal related files. Upgrade from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 is an absolute breeze unless you have made major modifications to the affected files.
    yes i am using 1.5.0 i spied on the person making the payment via the admin. payment methods were visible. i even enabled the check/money order method and had them try again with a clear browser, same issue. NOTE: this does not occur when the customer contacts me by phone and i sign in to their account as them and make the purchase from my computer. NOR does occur on multiple transactions/ or multiple customers. it has only happened to 3 customers.

i do not use nor intend to use paypal at any time for payments. all items are marked as free shipping. no weights are used. no zones are used. all payment methods have been disabled except for cc processing (which has worked just fine thousands of times) all shipping methods have been disabled except for "free shipping". all tax zones are disabled.

Plugin Contributions

i am now wondering if this could be an issue with the customers browser setting for SSL. he again ordered today. i deleted the account and had him sign in for a new one. same issue. i was able to sign in as him, successfully process his order.

i really need help on this, please.

Plugin Contributions

I believe we are lacking detailed information about this 'problem customer'. Php/ZenCart runs on logic code, luckily you're getting an error that describes clearly what is wrong. Yes you've gone and dropped his account yet the problem remains. Zen keeps telling you the problem customer is still a problem.

You log in and it works.

What changed? Location, computer/tablet/phone, the user... and you've maintained it's 3 customers not one.

What's the pattern for those three people? Same location, same browser + settings, same user path through the checkout.

I've struggled in the past to find solutions to errors only to find out that it's all three.

So maybe three users follow the same path of ordering through the cart and click something that no longer passes that value through the cart. Maybe their browser didn't get the new updates everyone else did or maybe their location has server side filters that just got turned on during an upgrade.

I've solved these issues by walking customers through the process one mighty slow and painful step at a time.

Ask him to setup a new account with fake location info, ensure he's not using special characters anywhere, find out if he's trying it all on his new cell phone, walk through a single item purchase and see just how far you get... and if you can recreate the problem!
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    I believe we are lacking detailed information about this 'problem customer'. Php/ZenCart runs on logic code, luckily you're getting an error that describes clearly what is wrong. Yes you've gone and dropped his account yet the problem remains. Zen keeps telling you the problem customer is still a problem.

You log in and it works. YES, i log in as the customer.

What changed? Location, computer/tablet/phone, the user... and you've maintained it's 3 customers not one. one customer was long time customer with many purchases, NEVER ANY ISSUE, then got the message one day. we decided to delete the account and worked after that. customer changed shipping address to billing address and was fine.

What's the pattern for those three people? Same location, same browser + settings, same user path through the checkout. NY WI and CA different browsers, via ipad, mobile, home and office computers.

I've struggled in the past to find solutions to errors only to find out that it's all three. maybe 3 out of a few thousand transactions is not that bad, but i want every customer to feel as if is flawless. i have done all the recommended items, it's been about 20 days with no errors. thanks for the input, if you have anymore..that would be great

So maybe three users follow the same path of ordering through the cart and click something that no longer passes that value through the cart. Maybe their browser didn't get the new updates everyone else did or maybe their location has server side filters that just got turned on during an upgrade.

I've solved these issues by walking customers through the process one mighty slow and painful step at a time.

Ask him to setup a new account with fake location info, ensure he's not using special characters anywhere, find out if he's trying it all on his new cell phone, walk through a single item purchase and see just how far you get... and if you can recreate the problem!
    thanks a bunch...

Plugin Contributions

Hi cvhainb, I am having the same issue. I have put the usps but now it is asking me for zip code. where do i insert the zip code to?

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by refinerztouch View Post
    Hi cvhainb, I am having the same issue. I have put the usps but now it is asking me for zip code. where do i insert the zip code to?

Thanks in advance!
    You may want to search the forums for the USPS support thread

Plugin Contributions

FWIW: If I have a free, no cost product / item in cart but fail to install the "Free Order" payment module in Admin > Payments > Free Order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12