Plugin Contributions

Default Admin order confirmation mail

Is it possible voice alert, when the order confirmation mail come to admin page?
    Because want customers follows their mails from the admin panel.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin order confirmation mail

Quote Originally Posted by Cenkki View Post
    Is it possible voice alert, when the order confirmation mail come to admin page?
    Because want customers follows their mails from the admin panel.
    Not sure if ii completely understood the question, but here is what I understood:

You would like a sound to play on a computer near you when a customer has made a purchase.

This is something that could be programmed in to the admin panel for ZC, but in complying with PCI standards (as the software has been designed to meet), would not be a useful add-on for the following reason: the admin panel should be logged into to support actions necessary in the panel and after at most 15 mins of inactivity should prevent further interaction with the admin panel. Therefore, if there were enough activity to keep the admin panel open all of the time, then there would not need to be a notification, just keep up with the processing. If there was infrequent activity, then should have been logged out when the activity occurred, so wouldn't have benefitted from the sound.

So, to accomplish what is desired it would be better to have an email account open that offers audible notifications upon receipt of emails preferably with a filter on the sending account information.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I'm not sure I understand the question either, but there's also this:

http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=291

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for answers.
    With that <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="30" > code, admin order page has active every 30 second. But i need some voice when the new message come. Because these are pizza order webpages. No time. Have to send pizzas during half an hours.
    Phone message some other idea. But not useful all time.

Plugin Contributions

I use Microsoft Outlook for my email and I can set up "rules" that play a sound when an email arrives to a specific address. If you use Outlook (or any other email program that has the concept of rule definitions), you can set you Zen Cart's Configuration->E-mail Options to send a copy of the "Order Confirmation" emails to an order-specific address and play a sound when your email program receives a mail sent to that address.

Plugin Contributions

Even u can take auto print with microsoft outlook. But outlook not free. And costumers couldn't make setting thyself. I want to prepare by admin page for costumers. And follow posts there.