Plugin Contributions

Default 1062 Duplicate Entry Error Help

I am getting the following error "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." when I try to upload / send an sql file. When I looked in my debug file I got the following

"PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry 'COLUMN_WIDTH' for key 'unq_config_key_zen' :: INSERT INTO zc_configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, '<font color="#0044ff">ACTIVATE Responsive Template by selecting Column Widths</font>', 'COLUMN_WIDTH', '2', 'Width of the Left and Right Columns<br />0 = Use Default Template Settings<br />1 = 75px<br />2 = 150px<br />3 = 225px',@configuration_group_id, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'0\', \'1\', \'2\', \'3\'),'); in /home3/firstcap/public_html/zencart/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120"

What do I need to do to fix this so I can continue.

Any help / guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1062 Duplicate Entry Error Help

Quote Originally Posted by firstcapitalfirearms View Post
    I am getting the following error "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." when I try to upload / send an sql file. When I looked in my debug file I got the following

"PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry 'COLUMN_WIDTH' for key 'unq_config_key_zen' :: INSERT INTO zc_configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, '<font color="#0044ff">ACTIVATE Responsive Template by selecting Column Widths</font>', 'COLUMN_WIDTH', '2', 'Width of the Left and Right Columns<br />0 = Use Default Template Settings<br />1 = 75px<br />2 = 150px<br />3 = 225px',@configuration_group_id, NULL, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'0\', \'1\', \'2\', \'3\'),'); in /home3/firstcap/public_html/zencart/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120"

What do I need to do to fix this so I can continue.

Any help / guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Mark
    You more than likely already have installed the responsive template sql that is listed in that "command. Check to see if you have that option shown. I think it is located in the configuration section, layout settings area. Possibly as the first option listed. If you see any descriptiv e text in the above statement that is better than what you have already, then further direction could probably be provided.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...