Plugin Contributions

Default Trouble with error 1054 from numinix fast and easy checkout

Hi,

I am using zencart 1.3.9h and have recently installed numinix fast and easy checkout module. I have installed others with no problem, but this has affected my store where people cannot register or checkout anymore. When an item is clicked on at the bottom of the page reads: 1054 Unknown column 'sqft_calculator' in 'field list'
    in:
    [SELECT sqft_calculator, sqft_calculator_per FROM zen_products WHERE sqft_calculator = 1 AND products_id = 293 LIMIT 1;]

I have paid numinix to fix this and they are a bit slow as it has been two weeks now.

Any way to fix this at all? Not at all sure on where the code could have been re-written. If anyone wants to check out the problem here is a link to a product: http://macarmsllc.com/index.php?main...22dco9kh08o8p0

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Trouble with error 1054 from numinix fast and easy checkout

I'm not familiar with the plug in but the error is referring to the source code looking for the 'sqft_calculator' column in your database... that doesn't exist.

You could wait for help... Check the install instructions for an SQL statement that would refer to adding this table... or add the column to the 'products' table yourself.

At least then the page code will find the field data it's looking for.

What I find interesting is the error is after your product description and to me, sqft_calculator is not related to the checkout (you're technically not on the checkout page at all)

I would look in your includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_products_info_display.php
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Trouble with error 1054 from numinix fast and easy checkout

Quote Originally Posted by tmacarle View Post
    Hi,

I am using zencart 1.3.9h and have recently installed numinix fast and easy checkout module. I have installed others with no problem, but this has affected my store where people cannot register or checkout anymore. When an item is clicked on at the bottom of the page reads: 1054 Unknown column 'sqft_calculator' in 'field list'
    in:
    [SELECT sqft_calculator, sqft_calculator_per FROM zen_products WHERE sqft_calculator = 1 AND products_id = 293 LIMIT 1;]

I have paid numinix to fix this and they are a bit slow as it has been two weeks now.

Any way to fix this at all? Not at all sure on where the code could have been re-written. If anyone wants to check out the problem here is a link to a product: http://macarmsllc.com/index.php?main...22dco9kh08o8p0

This doesn't really have anything to do with the numinix fast and easy checkout module, but rather, it is related another module that you had/have installed that calculates prices based on square footage.

The error message implies that this module was either never installed correctly in the 1st place, OR that its uninstall.sql script was ran, but its associated PHP files (or file changes) weren't undone.

Cheers
    RodG