Plugin Contributions

Default About "Avonlee Contempo" Template - Layout , store logo and product description

I'm using Avonlee Contempo template .
    there're some problem I don't know how to fix it.
    Could anyone tell me how to fix it ? Thanks .

1)How to remove the header text ? I had try to delete the "define('HEADER_SALES_TEXT', 'Free Template by www.picaflor-azul.com')" from the header.php file . But not work exactly . It became "editor_header_text" . I want it clear(no word).
    See attached file(image1).

2)How to add a small store logo into the store link(small logo in front of http://www..........) , see attached file(image2).

3)How to set the description text placed in the center field ? not left side as the default mode . see attached file(image3).

Rgds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	13756   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	13757   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image3.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	13758  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: About "Avonlee Contempo" Template - Layout , store logo and product description

Quote Originally Posted by cmike View Post
    1)How to remove the header text ? ...

2)How to add a small store logo into the store link...

3)How to set the description text placed in the center field ?

Rgds
    I'm sure there are some that are more qualified than I am but here is what I have found.

#1 This is the 'Tag Line'. You can change the php here: *SiteName*/includes/languages/english/avonlee_contempo/meta_tags.php

#2 This is not unique to Zen Cart it is a 'favicon.ico' which resides in \Root on your server. You can Google it.

#3 First install the 'html' editor 'Add-on' to your site. Several Pages can be edited in Admin/Tools/Define pages editor/* See Dropdown. <= caution you can break the slidesContainer code here. Make edits in 'Source' mode.

Learn to use: *SiteName*/Admin/Tools/Developers Tool Kit/'. to find variables and literals within the software.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: About "Avonlee Contempo" Template - Layout , store logo and product description

Quote Originally Posted by cmike View Post
    there're some problem I don't know how to fix it.
    Could anyone tell me how to fix it ? Thanks .

1)How to remove the header text ? I had try to delete the "define('HEADER_SALES_TEXT', 'Free Template by www.picaflor-azul.com')" from the header.php file . But not work exactly . It became "editor_header_text" . I want it clear(no word).
    See attached file(image1).

2)How to add a small store logo into the store link(small logo in front of http://www..........) , see attached file(image2).

3)How to set the description text placed in the center field ? not left side as the default mode . see attached file(image3).

Rgds
    If you have questions about the template it is best to post to the template support thread. I always answer posts to the template support threads. Be sure to read through the support thread before posting questions. Many times your question will have already been asked and answered.

1 and 2 are answered in the readme.html file included in the template package.

3. Go to admin--tools--define pages editor and edit the define_main_page.php file. You should only edit this file with a plain text editor as it contains php code which will be corrupted by a html editor.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

thank you very much.
    I done the 1) and 2).

but for the 3) , I don't know how to change it.
    here are two attachment.The description text is placed in the left side in the default mode.
    I want it placed in the center field . How to do it.

Rgds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	center field.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	13775   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	default mode.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	13776  

Plugin Contributions

I'm not sure what's going on there. Is this something you want or something that has happened? I have never seen that.
    Maybe Stevesh or picaflor-azul will chime in shortly and help you out.

Forum5