Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: when I click "install" for 2checkout, I get error message

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post

Pls note - I do not answer openly accessible questions by PM.
    I know!I just PMed to notify that I asked the question in this thread, I never asked you any question via PM :) I just said I have another issue and I have posted in this thread :) i thought since you were online, I could get this resolved quickly :)

Plugin Contributions

I giveup! :*( I can't do it

Plugin Contributions

I downloaded better compare, compared all the 4 files, everything is same!
    any other ideas?
    Last edited by maria82g; 22 Mar 2014 at 02:42 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by maria82g View Post
    main_page=checkout_payment&error_message=MODULE_PAYMENT_2CHECKOUT_TEXT_ERROR_HAS H_MESSAGE
    The text IN_ALL_UPPER_CASE is indicative that the module hasn't been fully/correctly installed.

Common causes are the files have been uploaded to the admin folder rather than the main folder (or vice verci), or the files have been placed in a folder literally called "CUSTOM" rather than the foldername of the template being used.

There are other possible causes too, but those are the most common.

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

I figured out that when I use the option of "give my links" in 2co for redirect, the checkout is successful, works fine, takes me to confirmation and thank you page perfectly, order gets listed in admin section, cart gets updated..
    I uploaded zip folder in my zencart folder, and extracted, it appears all files moved to where they were supposed to , I have checked them so many times that I have memorized the tree of all 3 folders and one file went in the main zencart folder "process2_checkout.php" I am clearly missing something and for the life of me I cannot figure out what! meanwhile I will have to do with this option, I guess , at least it is working, thank you everyone for your support! zen community rocks! many thanks to Frank esp :)

Plugin Contributions

I figured out that when I use the option of "give my links" in 2co for redirect, the checkout is successful, works fine, takes me to confirmation and thank you page perfectly, order gets listed in admin section, cart gets updated..
    I uploaded zip folder in my zencart folder, and extracted, it appears all files moved to where they were supposed to , I have checked them so many times that I have memorized the tree of all 3 folders and one file went in the main zencart folder "process2_checkout.php" I am clearly missing something and for the life of me I cannot figure out what! meanwhile I will have to do with this option, I guess , at least it is working, thank you everyone for your support! zen community rocks! many thanks to Frank esp :)
    So is it "fully" functional or are you still having to do something special/unique to use just a part of it's original intent? Ie, problem solved, or just getting by with something?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

just getting by with something, the problem not yet solved, I have tried everything , I would love a redirect but if this option works well
    then I am ok with it :)

Plugin Contributions

this is the log

"[21-Mar-2014 20:49:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1050:Table '2checkout' already exists :: CREATE TABLE 2checkout (
    `2co_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
    `start_time` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
    `finish_time` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
    `status` varchar(50) collate latin1_general_ci NOT NULL default '',
    `amount` float NOT NULL default '0',
    `2co_order_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
    `session_id` varchar(50) collate latin1_general_ci NOT NULL default '',
    PRIMARY KEY (`2co_id`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=latin1_general_ci; in /hermes/bosoraweb188/b1526/ipg.mgdezignscom/printables/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    "

Please provide me with details on how you fixed this issue, I'm having the same problem with installing another payment gateway called 'simple pay'. I do not know what table to delete and where to delete it from. Please help, I'm not very good with PHP and coding in general.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by deri3 View Post
    Please provide me with details on how you fixed this issue, I'm having the same problem with installing another payment gateway called 'simple pay'. I do not know what table to delete and where to delete it from. Please help, I'm not very good with PHP and coding in general.
    It's VERY DANGEROUS for me to tell you this, because this will DELETE any data already in the table, which means it could delete important history if you've been using the module previously. So, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If the error says "Fatal error: 1050:Table '2checkout' already exists " then the tablename is "2checkout", so you would go into phpMyAdmin, find the table named "2checkout" and check the box next to it, and choose "drop" from the menu. Or you could click the "SQL" tab and type "DROP TABLE 2checkout;" and click Go. The table will be instantly gone, WITH NO WAY TO GET ITS DATA BACK.
    Then you can proceed with installing the module again.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Why not in the install "script" just skip that line/section instead of potentially deleting the entire table?

I don't know if the command to create the table is in a file or pasted into the install sql patches.

Worst case, if going to go into phpmyadmin and look around, then could see if the table is setup to be equivalent or better than what is necessary.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast