Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tableau Responsive Theme - Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Westoner View Post
    Select Tools - Template Selection then hover over the Tabelau icon and you'll see Configure as a clickable button.
    Thanks for the reply, but when I try to save the configuration, I receive this error:

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /vvad1029/template_select.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That's why I was trying to change it manually.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I have just installed this and selected this template and now totally lost my admin. I get an error message:
    1050 Table 'zen_hide_categories' already exists
    in:
    [RENAME TABLE hide_categories TO zen_hide_categories]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

What do i do to get it back? Plus there is no table called hide categories. How do I get it back to the old template which worked?
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I am loving the looks of Tableau. Only I can't seem to find out how to change the title on the accordion that says "FEATURES".

As you may know... What is automatically generated in this area when a customer expands this tab are things like Model #, Product Weight, etc. So I don't think "FEATURES" is really the best description for this section.

I've spent days and nights pouring through files and code trying to figure out how and where to (make what I thought would be a simple) change to the title of this tab - I'm at my wits end, feeling dumb and frustrated.

I'm hoping one of the smart experts here, will be able to explain to me how and where to change this tab's title - like I'm a three year old.

- 'cause the lack of sleep over this one has turned my brain to jello

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Westoner View Post
    Select Tools - Template Selection then hover over the Tabelau icon and you'll see Configure as a clickable button.
    I tried to change some configurations after hovering over the Tableau icon and clicking configure... the configuration page is OK but when I try to save any change I get a Forbidden message which says that I don't have permission to access the template_select.php file in the admin (renamed) folder

It's the latest Tableau version in a 1.5.3 clean install with no modifications of any sort that seems to work with no issues so I imagine I'm missing something stupid... any hints or suggestions?

Thanks and happy new year :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flax View Post
    I tried to change some configurations after hovering over the Tableau icon and clicking configure... the configuration page is OK but when I try to save any change I get a Forbidden message which says that I don't have permission to access the template_select.php file in the admin (renamed) folder

It's the latest Tableau version in a 1.5.3 clean install with no modifications of any sort that seems to work with no issues so I imagine I'm missing something stupid... any hints or suggestions?

Thanks and happy new year :)
    Are there any JavaScript errors on the page?

We've also been told that mod_security can cause conflicts with the template configuration. Please have your host check into that. They may need to disable the mod or adjust the security rules.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    Are there any JavaScript errors on the page?

We've also been told that mod_security can cause conflicts with the template configuration. Please have your host check into that. They may need to disable the mod or adjust the security rules.
    Yes Numinix, you were right and it was an issue caused by the mod_security... I got in touch with namecheap.com, they have white listed the necessary rules and the template configuration now works as expected.

Great and prompt support from both Numinix and Namecheap... excellent
    Flavio

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

This is a very wonderful template and I plan to use it for my next upgrade to 1.5.3

Currently I am testing it, and would like your help to resolve it.

The in Categories (Header)menu the second level box opens from top ( and it's height is equal to Category 1 level Box),

I want it to do following:

1) open right adjacent to parent category
    2) Size of Category Level 2 Box to be relative to number of category only, (not full box)

Currently it is like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tableau_01.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	14818

I want it to look like this.

Name:	index.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	14819

Please help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by corseter View Post
    Hi, I have just installed this and selected this template and now totally lost my admin. I get an error message:
    1050 Table 'zen_hide_categories' already exists
    in:
    [RENAME TABLE hide_categories TO zen_hide_categories]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

What do i do to get it back? Plus there is no table called hide categories. How do I get it back to the old template which worked?
    Thanks.
    Hi, this just happened to me. I quickly restored the admin as follows:

1. Open admin\includes\installers\tableau\1_3_2.php in a txt editor.
    2. Comment out (//) lines 2 & 22 then save the file.

Worked for me. I don't know if this has any negative impact elsewhere but it solves my issue with no apparent affect. My template installed correctly up to current version 1.3.4 and appears fine. Maybe an expert might be able to advise.

I hope this helped.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kapil_sb View Post
    Hi,

This is a very wonderful template and I plan to use it for my next upgrade to 1.5.3

Currently I am testing it, and would like your help to resolve it.

The in Categories (Header)menu the second level box opens from top ( and it's height is equal to Category 1 level Box),

I want it to do following:

1) open right adjacent to parent category
    2) Size of Category Level 2 Box to be relative to number of category only, (not full box)

Currently it is like this:

Name:	tableau_01.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	14818

I want it to look like this.

Name:	index.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	14819

Please help!
    Hi numinix,

I have tried many CSS combinations, but I am not able to get desired result. As I m no expert in this,

I request you help me with this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
    Hi,

I have installed this template and like it very much . However I have one problem, when I attempt to change the logo, social links or anything on the configure template page in admin it crashes my browser with the following error "Internet Explorer cannot read this webpage format" HTTP 406.

I have tested on 1.51 & 1.53 and get the same issue. Firefox & IE. I have tried reinstalling a new store but keep getting the same issue. Can anyone help.

Please.
    This problem resolved itself...... Strange! I raised a ticket with GoDaddy and thought was leaning towards mod_sec2. They have advised they made no changes (but closed the ticket) and are unable to tell me what the issue was. My Zen logs were not generating any error reports and "apparently" neither was the server....... Anyway works lovely...... Thank you.

Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast