Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tableau Responsive Theme - Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by satello View Post
    Thanks for the update, will do as soon as I have time. A couple of questions, I'm still at Zen 1.5.1, would it be recommended to upgrade cart first and then Template?
    Our template works with both versions, so you can do it in whatever order you wish.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    Our template works with both versions, so you can do it in whatever order you wish.
    Thanks for the update! I particularly like how ya'll got the template selection page to look and act more like a wordpress template activation. Very nice!

Plugin Contributions

BUG REPORT:

I'm not sure this classifies as a "bug" per say but the CSS directory contains a stylesheet.css & stylesheet.php file. Since this discovery, I've learned that inline styles, as generated by the stylesheet.php, override all other styles.

As a newb, this made customizing the look of this template an adventure. On discovering the nearly identical stylesheet.php, I deleted it and so far so good.

Despite the pain, I learned something today! As such, it was more than worth it! LOL!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    BUG REPORT:

I'm not sure this classifies as a "bug" per say but the CSS directory contains a stylesheet.css & stylesheet.php file. Since this discovery, I've learned that inline styles, as generated by the stylesheet.php, override all other styles.

As a newb, this made customizing the look of this template an adventure. On discovering the nearly identical stylesheet.php, I deleted it and so far so good.
    I spoke too soon. Please DISREGARD my so called "bug" report. The stylesheet.php is necessary. Without it, changes made when configuring the tableau template in the admin panel will not be saved.

I will say this though as this happened to me: For those of you who are using Firebug or the like to determine where in the css files you would need to go to, to change a color or what have you; realize that when it reads something about an inline style and doesn't mention what file is being referenced for the styles you see, it's really coming from the stylesheet.php. (hows THAT for a run on sentence!)

Knowing this will save you a lot of time trying to figure out why changes you made to your stylesheets aren't taking hold.

If you do need to make changes to your stylesheet, it would be best to start in the template configuration admin panel. After that, add your changes that can't be made via the admin panel directly to the stylesheet.php... unless the same rules aren't duplicated in stylesheet.css... then you should probably add it there instead...

As you can probably guess, for the newb, such as myself, it can get really confusing if you're not paying strict attention.

I appreciate the hard work y'all at Numinix have put into this template and I would have loved the configuration settings that have been included in the new template configuration screen if it werent' for the fact that I am using background images in certain places instead of just colors.

As I'm currently using textures and not flat out colors, I can't use the admin template configuration screen. In fact, it made modifying the template much harder as it made managing the differences between stylesheet.css and stylesheet.php confusing and hard to keep track of.

For everyone who is only concerned with modifying the color scheme and NOT adding background textures; be sure to leave stylesheet.php alone. In my opinion, the new system the kind folks at Numinix added to the template configuration panel is actually really great!

All this said, if y'all at Numinix add the option to add background image textures in addition to the already included option to control the color scheme, your new system would go from really great to AWESOME!

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone figured out why this error occurs?

Name:  Tableau ERROR.PNG
Views: 589
Size:  4.0 KB
    One moment categories list fine, you add a product and BAM! This error pops up.

I can see the products loading on the front page carousel but if you search for a product or click on categories this error pops up.

Plugin Contributions

I installed Tableau but it seems it was a good idea. My site is www.cryo64.com and now I finally found a comment where says why the banner wasn't showing. But now even I change the images it still showing the images in the demo. Only the first image that I replace it for the one that come in the demo.. THe categories are no more linkables. The nice images below showed in the demo don't appear. Please help!!! Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Finally I resolved all the problems. THe banner works. I realized that the images only change if you modify the html code. Thanks Numinix! I hope to buy some of your stuff in the future. However I think to move to Prestashop, so I hope you sell modules for that. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

A new problem. Now customers are clamming for the DOWNLOAD BUTTON in theirs orders. Is missing!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by thomaswhiteeagle View Post
    At the bottom of the template is the 3 columns blog, twitter feed, etc. its a really nice template and the work put into it is much appreciated but that part is difficult and convoluted at best to edit or update. I'd like to have that section be editable using the old style of define page define_main_page.php be recoding the tempalte to do that. Anyone have any ideas on how to do that? Thought if I just put in the orginal code: <div id="indexDefaultMainContent"><?php require($define_page); ?></div><?php } ?>page); ?></div> it would work but no.
    How do you change these columns? I have been able to change part of the about us one, but cannot find the relevant php files for the others.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RickyDicky View Post
    How do you change these columns? I have been able to change part of the about us one, but cannot find the relevant php files for the others.
    You can edit those sections inside of tpl_index_default.php at line 183. We plan to add more control over these sections in our next release within our template configuration panel.

Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast