Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tableau Responsive Theme - Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Has anyone figured out why this error occurs?

Attachment 14470
    One moment categories list fine, you add a product and BAM! This error pops up.

I can see the products loading on the front page carousel but if you search for a product or click on categories this error pops up.
    Can you please let us know the following:

1) Does the product you are adding have attributes?
    2) What side boxes do you have enabled?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DArnaez View Post
    A new problem. Now customers are clamming for the DOWNLOAD BUTTON in theirs orders. Is missing!
    Tableau originally did not come with the Download Product template with it. We will be adding this with our next release.

Plugin Contributions

I am currently trying to get the accordion on the product info pages to work. Has anybody had any success with this?

So far I have tried adding a column to the database in the table product_descriptions titled product_descriptions2. Then I have attempted to use the data from this table in the tpl_product_info.php template in the same way that the first description (product_descriptions) is referenced.

The first tab of the accordion (Product Description):
    Code:
    <section class="tab-content">
    			<h3 class="tab"><?php echo TEXT_TAB_ACCORDION_DESCRIPTION; ?></h3>
    			<!--bof Product description -->
    				<?php if ($products_description != '') { ?>
    				<div id="productDescription1" class="productGeneral biggerText"><?php echo stripslashes($products_description); ?></div>
    				<?php } ?>
    			<!--eof Product description -->
    		</section>
    The second tab of the accordion (was called specification, now renamed to Ingredients):
    Code:
    			<h3 class="tab">INGREDIENTS</h3>
    			<!--bof Product description2 -->
    				<div>
    				<?php if ($products_description2 != '') { ?>
    				<div id="productDescription2" class="productGeneral biggerText"><?php echo stripslashes($products_description2); ?></div>
    				<?php } ?>

</div>
    			<!--eof Product description2 -->
    		</section>
    So far this has not worked, and has only resulted in a blank specifications/ingredients tab.

Any tips on how to get this to work?
    Site is at: http://www.akin.co.nz/

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by satello View Post
    hello everyone, don't know if it's a template related problem, but while testing the mailing list susscribe, after entering the email address in the box bottom end of the page, no confirmation email is received, and the actual welcome page show this:

Newsletter Subscription

Thank you for taking a moment to subscribe to our Newsletter.

You'll receive notices of newly available products, special offers, and news of upcoming showings.

Subscriptions disabled.

bla bla bla

Checking the database, the address does not get recorded at all. To be said, testing the functionality of the cart, order confirmations and updates are received regularly, so don't think it's actually a problem with the server. Can somebody help? I searched the zen website but could not find anything there.

As said, don't know if it's a template or general setting related problem.

thank you
    Did anyone ever find out why the newsletter signup does not work. I am getting the same issue and would like to use the integrated newsletter instead of mailchimp. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gunnyotoole View Post
    Did anyone ever find out why the newsletter signup does not work. I am getting the same issue and would like to use the integrated newsletter instead of mailchimp. Thanks!
    Hi, I had the same question, ended up putting a signup form for my Joomla newsletter in there. I would prefer having them sign up to my Zen Cart newsletter obviously, but after reading this post from DrByte I changed my mind :) :

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...94#post1094494

Eventually I will put a Mailbeez sign up form there.

Plugin Contributions

Hello

Installed this amazing theme. Many thanks to the developers. However I am stuck with image size issue. No matter what size i set in the Image Configuration tab, the images are locked by default to a specific size. Please guide me where am I going wrong.

Here is the link to my site http://mushi.in/estore/index.php?mai...ndex&cPath=152

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Umar Khan View Post
    Hello

Installed this amazing theme. Many thanks to the developers. However I am stuck with image size issue. No matter what size i set in the Image Configuration tab, the images are locked by default to a specific size. Please guide me where am I going wrong.

Here is the link to my site http://mushi.in/estore/index.php?mai...ndex&cPath=152
    I think the image sizes are hardcoded in the template, so that's why the image setting doesn't do anything. Firebug will help you find where in the css to change this :).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RickyDicky View Post
    I am currently trying to get the accordion on the product info pages to work. Has anybody had any success with this?

So far I have tried adding a column to the database in the table product_descriptions titled product_descriptions2. Then I have attempted to use the data from this table in the tpl_product_info.php template in the same way that the first description (product_descriptions) is referenced.

The first tab of the accordion (Product Description):
    Code:
    			<h3 class="tab"><?php echo TEXT_TAB_ACCORDION_DESCRIPTION; ?></h3>
    			<!--bof Product description -->
    				<?php if ($products_description != '') { ?>
    				<div id="productDescription1" class="productGeneral biggerText"><?php echo stripslashes($products_description); ?></div>
    				<?php } ?>
    			<!--eof Product description -->
    		</section>
    The second tab of the accordion (was called specification, now renamed to Ingredients):
    Code:
    			<h3 class="tab">INGREDIENTS</h3>
    			<!--bof Product description2 -->
    				<div>
    				<?php if ($products_description2 != '') { ?>
    				<div id="productDescription2" class="productGeneral biggerText"><?php echo stripslashes($products_description2); ?></div>
    				<?php } ?>

</div>
    			<!--eof Product description2 -->
    		</section>
    So far this has not worked, and has only resulted in a blank specifications/ingredients tab.

Any tips on how to get this to work?
    Site is at: http://www.akin.co.nz/
    In response to my own question!

It was actually quite easy to get the second description working. Just need to install Numinix Product Fields and then install the second description module. Then the second description will be enabled. If you have trouble running the SQL command (as I did) then try executing it from withing PHPmyadmin, and check that the table it is trying to create doesn't already exist. If it does exist then just exclude the statement to add a table. Hope this helps anyone who is confused like I was.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dysfunctional View Post
    I think the image sizes are hardcoded in the template, so that's why the image setting doesn't do anything. Firebug will help you find where in the css to change this :).
    The image sizes are actually defined in the database and called by PHP. Maybe you can override with CSS, but if not...

If you want to change the size of the product image for example you will have to find out where in the database the PHP is referencing. To do this you need to locate the PHP file responsible for displaying the product image. In this case it is at /includes/templates/tableau/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php.

After opening the file you can see that the database entry responsible for this particular image is MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT.

You can now find this and edit the value in phpmyadmin.

Be warned though. If you do change the values in the database then everywhere that Medium_Image is referenced will change size (which for me was perfect!).

Plugin Contributions

After loading the files of tableau, the site goes blank, having only this text "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."
    I can't access the admin either, it doesn't find it at all. The site had only a basic installation done with "classic", no products, nothing set up before the tableau installation.

The latest version of the template was used (via ZC plugins).

The ZC log says:
    PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'customer123_ws153.ws153_template_configuration_group' doesn't exist :: SELECT * FROM ws153_template_configuration_group ==> (as called by) /home/omnirotor/public_html/shop/includes/init_includes/init_template_config.php on line 10 <== in /home/omnirotor/public_html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155
    Last edited by ellivir; 11 Oct 2014 at 01:56 PM.
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.

Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast