Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dover Fine Responsive Template

Quote Originally Posted by AndyJordaan View Post
    Hi Anne,
    Ok . . . it took a bit of hunting but I think I go it.

I found " responsive_default.css " could be the culprit

The initial opening bracket was killing the code (a lot of the code was grey ).

As soon as the bracket was gone the flyout started to perform as supposed too. . . .
    /*
    @media (max-width:480px){
    */
    became
    @media (max-width:480px)

I must also mention that a long while ago I found an identical problem in another css, I keep record so if it becomes relevant I could look it up with the reason that I took the bracket away there . . .

Thanks for the hint I was definitely a stumped

Andy
    I am happy that you figured out the problem. But, this is not a problem inherent in the template package. Also, the responsive_default.css stylesheet is only used for devices that are not detected by the php mobile detect script.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I am new to zen cart and everything else but when I stumbled on this template I just fell in love with it and just had to use it. Thanks for the work and for making it available.

I love the home page and the menu but I would like a little more flare on the item pages. I would like to change the background from white to something like a picture or tiled background. I've look at many files but I have not been able to discover where this is accomplished. Can you direct me in the right direction?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flgoose View Post
    Hi,

I am new to zen cart and everything else but when I stumbled on this template I just fell in love with it and just had to use it. Thanks for the work and for making it available.

I love the home page and the menu but I would like a little more flare on the item pages. I would like to change the background from white to something like a picture or tiled background. I've look at many files but I have not been able to discover where this is accomplished. Can you direct me in the right direction?

Thanks
    If you post a link to a page that you want to make changes to I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flgoose View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi, here is a bit of what you need (copied from my stylesheet.css) I suspect you will go crazy when you get into it

body {margin: 0;background: #87CEEB;font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size: 85%;color: #444;line-height:22px;}/* change background color was #fff -white cannot see with white writing change to #87CEEB light blu */

/*bof basic elements*/

a img {border: none;}
    a:link, #navEZPagesTOC ul li a {color:#444;text-decoration:none;} /* #444 grey now #87CEEB light blu*/
    a:visited {color: #000;text-decoration:none;}/* was #444443 now Green #000 black changes colours of the breadcrumbs*/
    a:hover, #navEZPagesTOC ul li a:hover, #navMain ul li a:hover, #navSupp ul li a:hover, #navCatTabs ul li a:hover {color: #f99d30;}/* Was #000 top cat changes to orange on hover buy orange #f99d30 */
    a:active {color:#444443;}

Andy

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

I am now working on the Mobiles display css's and php's

I have to say that the "menu-collapser " / Menu Button is a great idea and really works Great . .

I like the way the its menu works and the way it tucks back into the button after navigation

However the Categories flyout menu is just below it and takes up valuable real estate. Also, the customers always have to scroll past it to get to the content.

Do you have any pointers to remove this menu from the mobile section ?

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

I am now working on the Mobiles display css's and php's

I have to say that the "menu-collapser " / Menu Button is a great idea and really works Great . .

I like the way the its menu works and the way it tucks back into the button after navigation

However the Categories flyout menu is just below it and takes up valuable real estate. Also, the customers always have to scroll past it to get to the content.

Do you have any pointers to remove this menu from the mobile section ?
    Just turn it off in admin--tools--layout boxes controller. Turn off the categories sidebox at min-width.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi, here is a bit of what you need (copied from my stylesheet.css) I suspect you will go crazy when you get into it

body {margin: 0;background: #87CEEB;font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size: 85%;color: #444;line-height:22px;}/* change background color was #fff -white cannot see with white writing change to #87CEEB light blu */

/*bof basic elements*/

a img {border: none;}
    a:link, #navEZPagesTOC ul li a {color:#444;text-decoration:none;} /* #444 grey now #87CEEB light blu*/
    a:visited {color: #000;text-decoration:none;}/* was #444443 now Green #000 black changes colours of the breadcrumbs*/
    a:hover, #navEZPagesTOC ul li a:hover, #navMain ul li a:hover, #navSupp ul li a:hover, #navCatTabs ul li a:hover {color: #f99d30;}/* Was #000 top cat changes to orange on hover buy orange #f99d30 */
    a:active {color:#444443;}

Andy
    Thanks for the hint Andy, I will go and experiment with that file.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you post a link to a page that you want to make changes to I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks for replying Anne. http://mythicalvape.com I'm just getting started with my site and have so much to do. I'm going to experiment with the file Andy suggested for awhile. I haven't look at code for over 30 years so this is all new to me but I'm having a blast.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ann

I have just installed the template on my test server. We have disabled the slideshow, but my boss likes the idea of having a background image of one of his products spanning the page in the same way the slideshow did.

So where the slideshow images cover the width of the home page, we would like the same but with a static image.

Is that easy to do?
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

Actually scrub that. It is easy to do. If anyone is reading this in the future eager for a solution, here's mine. Add to index_home.css:

Code:
    #indexHomeBody { background: url(../images/yourbgimage.jpg) no-repeat fixed 0 0;
    background-size:100%;  }
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast