Plugin Contributions

Default Side Boxes error on template install

I have installed the Sheffield blue template on a fresh install of Zen cart v 1.5.1.
    I followed the complete installation guide down to "Reset the side boxes". When I select the layout boxes controller, I get an error.
    "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." I am assuming I missed a file in the admin section. I am able to select the template and it is applied to the site with errors - www.airprogallery.com/store
    I have gone back through the instructions and overwritten the files and get the same error on the second try.
    I am sure there is somebody here that is more experienced than I and knows what is causing this error.
    Thanks for any help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Side Boxes error on template install

You really should have posted this in the Responsive Sheffield Blue Support thread, Picaflor-azul, Anne responds very quickly and if she does not several other contributors use her templates and are also quickly to offer up a solution.

As for the error, it looks like you did not apply the sql patch located in responsive_sheffield_blue_1.1/sql_patches/responsive.sql

Quote Originally Posted by rspencer129 View Post
    I have installed the Sheffield blue template on a fresh install of Zen cart v 1.5.1.
    I followed the complete installation guide down to "Reset the side boxes". When I select the layout boxes controller, I get an error.
    "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." I am assuming I missed a file in the admin section. I am able to select the template and it is applied to the site with errors - www.airprogallery.com/store
    I have gone back through the instructions and overwritten the files and get the same error on the second try.
    I am sure there is somebody here that is more experienced than I and knows what is causing this error.
    Thanks for any help!
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Side Boxes error on template install

It also further helps to post the error log generated in the logs folder (ZC 1.5.1 and above).
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...