Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Please help! I've lost my connection to my database

After uploading a new template (Dover) all hell broke loose on my site. I have followed the log info and finally have gotten myself to this point and I can't figure it out. Isn't there some tool to use to help correct problems?

<<[30-Jun-2014 04:42:20 America/Denver] PHP Warning: require_once(includes/languages/english/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/nickhyde/public_html/bookstore/admin(not real name)/includes/languages/english.php on line 635
    [30-Jun-2014 04:42:20 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home2/nickhyde/public_html/bookstore/admin(not real name)/includes/languages/english.php on line 635

I am loosing money every day, almost broke ... please help.

Beth

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Please help! I've lost my connection to my database

Quote Originally Posted by motherwestwind View Post
    After uploading a new template (Dover) all hell broke loose on my site. I have followed the log info and finally have gotten myself to this point and I can't figure it out. Isn't there some tool to use to help correct problems?

<<[30-Jun-2014 04:42:20 America/Denver] PHP Warning: require_once(includes/languages/english/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/nickhyde/public_html/bookstore/admin(not real name)/includes/languages/english.php on line 635
    [30-Jun-2014 04:42:20 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home2/nickhyde/public_html/bookstore/admin(not real name)/includes/languages/english.php on line 635

I am loosing money every day, almost broke ... please help.

Beth
    I believe this post is related to your earlier thread http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...n-it&p=1250822

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    I believe this post is related to your earlier thread http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...n-it&p=1250822

Yes and I didn't receive any response to my last post ... I'm desperate.

Plugin Contributions

The message I see when I go to your site says Zencart can't access the database. This almost always means the database name, and/or user name and/or password in the configure.php file is/are wrong, so triple-check those.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    The message I see when I go to your site says Zencart can't access the database. This almost always means the database name, and/or user name and/or password in the configure.php file is/are wrong, so triple-check those.
    Thank you, I will try again. I have done this 3x's already but I think this time I'll try it on a MAC instead of a lower end laptop. That might be the problem ... at this point I will try anything.

Plugin Contributions

Shouldn't make a difference. Check to make sure those files are writable, or your changes won't 'take'.

Plugin Contributions

The writeable was a good thought as they were locked files so I unlocked them and uploaded new ones but still nothing. It's almost funny as if I'm not meant to do this still but that's just the frustration talking.

I just wish I could see the correct completed files

Plugin Contributions

The problem started when I switched my template choice to Dover Fine ... since then I haven't been able to get into the admin to switch the switch off that template choice. Could that be the hangup? Is there a file with that info or it's only in the admin panel?

Plugin Contributions

I have done everything suggested and still no connection. Could it be on my server's end?

Is this correct? No pathway defined. This from the admin/includes config

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', realpath(dirname(__FILE__) . '/../') . '/');

Plugin Contributions

Do you have a backup of your file system and database PRIOR to installing the new template?

If so, do a full rollback and see if things get back to where they were BEFORE you installed that new template.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast