Plugin Contributions

bug v153 EZPage Disables After Saving

In version v153 if I have a EZ-Pages page enabled under TOC: and if I edit via HTML editor or Plain Text editor and then click update (after doing page updates) it Disables under TOC: (TOC turn red instead of staying green as it should).

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v153 EZPage Disables After Saving

I just did a fresh install of v1.5.3, including demo data. Logged into Admin, and cannot duplicate your problem. Editing any EZ-Page works fine, for all the combinations of settings I can come up with.

Mine is set up using USA, English, UTF-8. Not sure what's unique to yours that makes only yours have problems.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: v153 EZPage Disables After Saving

Hi DrByte,
    Thank you for the reply. I was running https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en...ket-Loader-do- as doesn't work with a few bit of js inside the zen cart admin just encase anyone is having a similar issue. The date select in specials creator has issues also. I have sent them a bug report but not sure if they will fix.

Kind regards
    Tim