Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net SIM Timeout

The problem was caused by a firewall rule that GoDaddy implemented to mitigate against a series of attacks they were blocking to improve the experience for hosting customers. Evidently it had some adverse effects, and their first "fix" only caught half the problem. It appears they've found a more complete fix.

It had nothing to do with Authorize.net at all.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Dr. Byte. The person you told us to email (at GoDaddy) was very fast to respond to my emails and seemed interested in what I had to say.. but that being said, two of my websites are still not working with SIM, and two of them are. I'll contact him again. I just wanted to comment to let everyone that is reading this know I am still having problems, so you are not alone. Both of the sites I am having problems with are on GoDaddy Shared Hosting, and the 'Master' website on that account is working with SIM.

Plugin Contributions

SIM not working again, so had to switch all sites over to AIM (again). The first email I sent to Godaddy contact got a quick, professional response. Subsequent emails to GoDaddy have not been returned. What is going on here (I mean with the GoDaddy response)? They obviously are aware of the problem because they 'fixed' it one time before...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345