Plugin Contributions

Default 151 Paypal express 404 error using CEON URI Mapping

Hey there. I am currently trying to set up paypal express to work with a site. I have read other post about the Ceon URI mapping module interfering with this process. However I have turned off, uninstalled, and even reinstalled the module and the only difference is, with it turned off or uninstalled, when I clicked checkout I am redirected to the home page instead of the 404 error page. Paypal standard works ok, some orders are not processed through zencart and do not show up under the admin panel / customers account. This is why they are trying to switch to paypal express. The site only has two addons a custom template and the Ceon URI mapping. The debug logs show no problems.

Thank you,
    Chris

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 151 Paypal express check up 404 error

I'm surprised that I did not find this answer on the main forum. After hours of trying everything I could think of, I randomly stumbled across this forum. (http://www.w360wiki.com/zen-cart/ceo...ing-sales.html) and this small change seems to have fixed the problem. Hopefully this post will save someone else countless hours of searching.

Here is the fix.
    In the htacces change

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} .(html|htm|php)$ [NC]

to this

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} .(html|htm)$ [NC]

Again this is for those who are using ceon uri mapping module and are trying to set up paypal express checkout.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 151 Paypal express check up 404 error

Quote Originally Posted by Jewm View Post
    I'm surprised that I did not find this answer on the main forum. After hours of trying everything I could think of, I randomly stumbled across this forum. (http://www.w360wiki.com/zen-cart/ceo...ing-sales.html) and this small change seems to have fixed the problem. Hopefully this post will save someone else countless hours of searching.

Here is the fix.
    In the htacces change

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} .(html|htm|php)$ [NC]

to this

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} .(html|htm)$ [NC]

Again this is for those who are using ceon uri mapping module and are trying to set up paypal express checkout.
    So, you have a need to rewrite .htm/.html uris?
    I was a little surprised to see that linein your htaccess as well (referring to discussion contained in provided link)

I think one reason not to have found a thread similar to the above is that the general direction has been to use the rewrite rules as provided by the plugin. That line is not standard with the provided rules.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...