Plugin Contributions

Default Larger image popup not resizing - image is tall and skinny

ZC version 1.5.3 - fresh install via FTP and zc_install
    I've installed the Responsive Classic template (http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1816)

The popup resizes just fine with the regular green template, but not with the Responsive Classic template selected, so I know it's something with the template. I'll be darned if I can figure it out though. The popup has the image at the correct height, but the width is always 116 pixels. I've done a search using the Developers Tool Kit and can't find a reference to 116px anywhere. I'll probably figure it out as soon as I post this, but if not, could someone give me a hint as to where to look to find the problem? Thanks! :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Larger image popup not resizing - image is tall and skinny

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsstitchery View Post
    ZC version 1.5.3 - fresh install via FTP and zc_install
    I've installed the Responsive Classic template (http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1816)

The popup resizes just fine with the regular green template, but not with the Responsive Classic template selected, so I know it's something with the template. I'll be darned if I can figure it out though. The popup has the image at the correct height, but the width is always 116 pixels. I've done a search using the Developers Tool Kit and can't find a reference to 116px anywhere. I'll probably figure it out as soon as I post this, but if not, could someone give me a hint as to where to look to find the problem? Thanks! :)
    VICTORY IS MINE!!! I removed the following from catalog->includes->templates->responsive_classic->css->stylesheet.css:
    Code:
    img {
        max-width: 100%;
    }

Plugin Contributions

That may have fixed the issue currently, but I wonder if in comparison of css files in your responsive directory to your template_default directory, is there an extra css file loaded in the template_default? And if there is an extra file there, was it part of the original install of ZC or added by something else?

Asking because it seems like the "fixed" code section almost seems important to the responsive aspect, although perhaps that was a fix posted in the forum for the template, I don't know. I also don't know how the fix was discovered, trial and error/educated guess or documented elsewhere.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    That may have fixed the issue currently, but I wonder if in comparison of css files in your responsive directory to your template_default directory, is there an extra css file loaded in the template_default? And if there is an extra file there, was it part of the original install of ZC or added by something else?

Asking because it seems like the "fixed" code section almost seems important to the responsive aspect, although perhaps that was a fix posted in the forum for the template, I don't know. I also don't know how the fix was discovered, trial and error/educated guess or documented elsewhere.
    There are three css files in responsive_classic/css/ and three css files in template_default/css/. I opened the "larger image" window on my old site and compared that code to the "larger image" window on my soon-to-be site and the only difference was that bit of code. I had sent a couple of emails to the person who made the template, through their website and a PM through the ZC forum with no response. I've spent a lot of time on this one annoying issue, and the larger image popup is important so that my customers can see a better version of the item they're interested in buying. So, it was trial and error and educated guess and comparison between installations and lots of complaining to my husband who was tired of hearing about it. :) I've had a bunch of customers test out the new site and haven't heard any other complaints, so I'm going to call it good and go on with my life unless I hear something different later. :)

Plugin Contributions

I found this in my active template to fix it but not sure about if your on phone or tablet ill look at that later
    /includes/templates/my_template/css/stylesheet.css
    Look for this line what i added is in bold red
    Code:
    .centeredContent, TH, #cartEmptyText, #cartBoxGVButton, #cartBoxEmpty, #cartBoxVoucherBalance, #navCatTabsWrapper, #navEZPageNextPrev, #bannerOne, #bannerTwo,  #bannerThree,  #bannerFour,  #bannerFive,  #bannerSix, #siteinfoCredits, #siteinfoStatus, #siteinfoIP, .center, .cartRemoveItemDisplay, .cartQuantityUpdate, .cartQuantity, .cartTotalsDisplay, #cartBoxGVBalance, .leftBoxHeading, .centerBoxHeading,.rightBoxHeading, .productListing-data, .accountQuantityDisplay, .ratingRow, LABEL#textAreaReviews, #productMainImage, #reviewsInfoDefaultProductImage, #productReviewsDefaultProductImage, #reviewWriteMainImage, .centerBoxContents, .specialsListBoxContents, .categoryListBoxContents, .additionalImages, .centerBoxContentsSpecials, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch, .centerBoxContentsFeatured, .gvBal, .attribImg {text-align:center;max-width:650px}