Plugin Contributions

Default Need to export Customer List

Hello,

I've found some older replies to my question but nothing recent, does anyone know if it is possible to export my customer list and/or order list from within Zencart without having to run a sql code? I'm not familiar with doing that so would have to hire it out if that's the only way.

If you know of a recent post, please send me the link to it, all I've been able to locate are a few posts made a number of years ago.

Thanks for the help,

Jim
    Jim Stiles
    http://www.missyscollectibles.com
    Coming home to Zen Cart!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need to export Customer List

Quote Originally Posted by RiverCity View Post
    Hello,I've found some older replies to my question but nothing recent, does anyone know if it is possible to export my customer list and/or order list from within Zencart without having to run a sql code? I'm not familiar with doing that so would have to hire it out if that's the only way.If you know of a recent post, please send me the link to it, all I've been able to locate are a few posts made a number of years ago.Thanks for the help,Jim
    Know how to login to your cPanel, navigate to myphpadmin. And then select a few tables and clickan export button? Essentially that's wwhat would need to be done, another way would be to use say Dr. Byte's Backup Database option, runit forthe entire database, then if desired, delete the tables and associated data from the file.There was a post recently as wellabout upgrading that exported all of the "guest" data I think it was or maybe it was all non-guest data, I don't recall, but it supported multiple upgrades is something I remember. Overall it hasn't all changed significantly. What you found from years ago, probably still holds true.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...