Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Orders placed, but no record of it. No Downloadable product presented after payment

Hi. I am a newby to Zen-Cart, and the forum. I just completed the website utilizing the CCBill payment modules. When I placed a test order, the payment is processed but when I am taken to the success page the downloadable item is not there. There is also no record of the order anywhere in the admin area.

I am pulling my hair out. Any suggestions?

v1.51 / Linux 3.12.25 / PHP 5.4.29 / MySQL 5.5.33
    My site is http://store.mavrikmilfsxxx.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders placed, but no record of it. No Downloadable product presented after payme

Quote Originally Posted by TangledVision View Post
    Hi. I am a newby to Zen-Cart, and the forum. I just completed the website utilizing the CCBill payment modules. When I placed a test order, the payment is processed but when I am taken to the success page the downloadable item is not there. There is also no record of the order anywhere in the admin area.

I am pulling my hair out. Any suggestions?

v1.51 / Linux 3.12.25 / PHP 5.4.29 / MySQL 5.5.33
    Be advised this is an adult oriented website even though there is no warning to such.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders placed, but no record of it. No Downloadable product presented after payme

If you've made no other significant changes to some of the settings (download section of the configuration menu) then a couple of things must lineup. the ccpayment processor must establish a status of 2 or 3 I think it is, - thought a status of 4 would consider the product as no longer available.

In the attribute controller the file must show as present by having a green button I think it is adjacent to the filename. Hmm, I wonder if I have that confused with another area. There's a FAQ on setting up downloadable content, but my guess is the status after purchase setting described above.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Be advised this is an adult oriented website even though there is no warning to such.
    Except, perhaps, the website's URL!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Except, perhaps, the website's URL!
    Which was suspect, but not clear (from lack of statement/personal review of other available information such as the location of the OP which leads one to consider that the terms in the uri are as they seem.)

Understandably the first post by the OP, and merely suggesting that in future posts of the uri that some form of disclaimer be added for clarity. I currently believe that that part of the issue is covered in this thread. The real question now is how to solve the problem of downloadable content not happening.

I guess I also forgot to address the product setup. There are a few particular settings which I find myself going to the FAQ to ensure is correct in regards to virtual products, addresses required, etc...

Guess we need more information, or need to post the links to the FAQs I keep talking about.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

I apologize for not stating that it is an adult site. Was to frazzled to even get that a thought.

While I don't understand everything that you guys are stating, I did look and see what some of the items were set as. The processing is set at 2 (Processing). A green button is next to all of the download files listed in the attributes and download manager.

Thanks for the FAQ links.

Plugin Contributions

Here comes a stupid question, but I have to ask ... what is your admin setting for Configuration->Attribute Settings->Enable Downloads?

Plugin Contributions

It is set to true

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TangledVision View Post
    It is set to true
    Have any of the links shed light on the situation? Or are the product and payment settings as recommended in those links?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast