Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Worldpay module for 1.5.x is there one and where can I get it?

I am using ZenCart 1.5.1 and client has a World Pay account.
    I have tried to follow the thread and the referral back to older discussions but the links to download the Payment Module are broken.
    Please advise what is the latest version of the WorldPay Module and where I can download it.

Plugin Contributions

I have been in touch with Worldpay and they confirm there is an issue with payment response but I can't get beyond that yet. It would be helpful if someone out there had a fix (possibly even a paid one) otherwise I will be of the opinion that Zencart does not support Worldpay. Not sure yet whether to seek a different Payment option or a different ecommerce solution.
    Last edited by Trevor Ellis; 2 Mar 2015 at 08:51 PM. Reason: error in my typing

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Ellis View Post
    I have been in touch with Worldpay and they confirm there is an issue with payment response but I can't get beyond that yet. It would be helpful if someone out there had a fix (possibly even a paid one) otherwise I will be of the opinion that Zencart does not support Worldpay. Not sure yet whether to seek a different Payment option or a different ecommerce solution.
    There is no better ecommerce solution than zen cart. You will get more help from this site by asking nicely than you will any other ecommerce forum site
    What is your clients worldplay module not doing? The latest version is for zen cart 1.3.9. You have to know how to upgrade it to show on zen cart v1.5 admin/customers/ menu.
    I have this installed on a clients site running zen cart v1.5.4 with no problems what so ever.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 3 Mar 2015 at 12:06 AM.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to install the current worldpay module from 1.3.x into 1.5.3, but when trying to enable it, get this generic message: "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.".

Has anyone got this to work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by joecooper View Post
    I am trying to install the current worldpay module from 1.3.x into 1.5.3, but when trying to enable it, get this generic message: "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.".

Has anyone got this to work?
    So the message posted just before this one indicates that basically yes it has been done. There is also guidance about what needs to be done to make it happen.

Beyond that, and with any similar error, when that. Message is displayed, an error log is typically generated. By posting the contents of the error message without revealing information about your admin folder, help may be provided. Check your logs folder for a myDEBUG file and post the contents associated with this issue.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    So the message posted just before this one indicates that basically yes it has been done. There is also guidance about what needs to be done to make it happen.

Beyond that, and with any similar error, when that. Message is displayed, an error log is typically generated. By posting the contents of the error message without revealing information about your admin folder, help may be provided. Check your logs folder for a myDEBUG file and post the contents associated with this issue.
    "You have to know how to upgrade it to show on zen cart v1.5 admin/customers/ menu." Is very vague with no explanation.. I have checked the log and found the error, working on that issue now.

Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  1364:Field 'configuration_title' doesn't have a default value :: INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_key, configuration_value,  configuration_group_id, date_added) VALUES ('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_VERSION', '2.12', '6', now()) ==> (as called by) E:\Websites\Initially London\www\shop\includes\modules\payment\worldpay.php on line 450 <== in E:\Websites\Initially London\www\shop\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 155
    The line from the PHP file:

Code:
    $db->Execute("INSERT INTO " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_key, configuration_value,  configuration_group_id, date_added) VALUES ('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_VERSION', '".$this->moduleVersion."', '6', '')");
    Last edited by joecooper; 16 Mar 2015 at 03:00 PM.

Plugin Contributions

My error about the above turned out to be something else altogether. My MySQL database was running in STICT mode. I had to run the following sql command:

Code:
    SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Plugin Contributions

"You have to know how to upgrade it to show on zen cart v1.5 admin/customers/ menu." Is very vague with no explanation.. I have checked the log and found the error, working on that issue now.

Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  1364:Field 'configuration_title' doesn't have a default value :: INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_key, configuration_value,  configuration_group_id, date_added) VALUES ('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_VERSION', '2.12', '6', now()) ==> (as called by) E:\Websites\Initially London\www\shop\includes\modules\payment\worldpay.php on line 450 <== in E:\Websites\Initially London\www\shop\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 155
    The line from the PHP file:

Code:
    $db->Execute("INSERT INTO " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_key, configuration_value,  configuration_group_id, date_added) VALUES ('MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_VERSION', '".$this->moduleVersion."', '6', '')");
    Understandable that the statement was considered vague (not necessarily to all), there is a FAQ about how to upgrade plugins from 1.3.x to 1.5.x which is part of the solution. Sorry, for not doing that leg work myself, but I'm on a cell phone at the moment and sometimes looking for such similar related information isn't so easy in this environment.

As to the error, that's pretty straight forward. The sql line identified does not include an assignment of the configuration_title field. Needs to be added to the first parenthetical listing with a corresponding title in the second at the same relative position... Typical implementation is to place that new field in the same sequence as a default ZC install would have the record within the table structure.

Plugin Contributions

My error about the above turned out to be something else altogether. My MySQL database was running in STICT mode. I had to run the following sql command:

Code:
    SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
    Yes, that error would occur in strict mode, doesn't mean that the sql was correct though. It really should have been there and should get updated with an applicable value. Obviously the first step would be to simply provide a sql statement that would work in it's place here in this thread, or the "applicable" thread for the plugin... If hesitant about packaging up the correction, then someone else that cares to do so can incorporate it relatively easily.

Plugin Contributions

I'm coming back to this now as we have all the info from Worldpay.

But there is a further issue, There should be a link added to "Customers" called "Worldpay Response". This isn't showing. If I browse to that page directly, I now get an error:

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again. Fatal error: 1146:Table 'shop.table_worldpay_payments' doesn't exist :: select count(*) as total from `TABLE_WORLDPAY_PAYMENTS` ==> (as called by) \www\shop\backend\includes\classes\split_page_results.php on line 39 <== in \www\shop\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 155
    I can see that the module isn't installing correctly either. Is there a way to do this manually? Site has to go live in 2 days.

I should also add that the callback isn't working at all, I'm 110% sure it's configured as it should, just that the module doens't update the orders as there is no errors from Worldpay.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast