Plugin Contributions

Default Usps disabled: Rate v3 api

Suddenly, our USPS Shipping is no longer available on our online shop. The following appears: "We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable for your mailing address and the shipping methods we typically use. If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact us for assistance. (Please check that your Zip Code is entered correctly.)"

Set debug notification via email and received the following: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <Error><Number>80040B1A</Number><Description>API Disabled: RateV3. The RateV3 API is no longer available. Please follow the "RateV3 to RateV4" transition guide in the announcements section at www.usps.com/webtools to migrate to the latest version or contact your software provider or shipping administrator for assistance.</Description><Source>USPSCOM:oAuth</Source></Error>

Reviewed the transition guide off the usps announcements, but have no idea how to fix this! Please help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Usps disabled: Rate v3 api

You need to get the current USPS September 7, 2014 K5 version:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....014-Version-K5

You should also signup for the News & Announcement forum for these and other important notices on Zen Cart:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/forumdispla...-Announcements
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I am doing my research. I did download the most recent version of the shipping module (Line #14 : * @version $Id: usps.php 2014-10-30 ajeh Version K6 $ ). However, I noticed that a different date on the other file: /home/rdranchs/public_html/store/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/usps.php

Line #7 : * @version $Id: usps.php 4867 2006-10-31 09:59:01Z drbyte $

AND
    /home/rdranchs/public_html/store/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php

Line #10 : * @version $Id: usps.php 15881 2010-04-11 16:32:39Z wilt $

Please note that this is the Zen-Cart V1.5.3 and I have done this before. But rather than try to update my older version of Zen-Cart I decided to start over. The shipping module was not included in the most recent version and I am trying to add it. I had followed every instruction I can find on the subject and I still can not get the shipping module to display in the cart. And then I got the Debug email. Please help.

Debug Email: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <Error><Number>80040B1A</Number><Description>API Disabled: RateV3. The RateV3 API is no longer available. Please follow the "RateV3 to RateV4" transition guide in the announcements section at www.usps.com/webtools to migrate to the latest version or contact your software provider or shipping administrator for assistance.</Description><Source>USPSCOM:oAuth</Source></Error>
    Last edited by Deanne Morrison Dain; 31 Dec 2014 at 03:53 AM.

Plugin Contributions

The current version is the USPS K6:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1292

Please down load that one and do an REMOVE, INSTALL and reconfigure and see if that works better for you ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!