Plugin Contributions

Default How to access my admin files?

hi there... i have a zen cart...however, it's been a minute since i logged in to edit my store front. how do i access my admin files so that I can finish updating my site...

meaning what do I put after www.kiascreativeexpressions.com????

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to access my admin files?

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamon457 View Post
    hi there... i have a zen cart...however, it's been a minute since i logged in to edit my store front. how do i access my admin files so that I can finish updating my site...meaning what do I put after www.kiascreativeexpressions.com????
    Use an ftp program or your cPanel to navigate your directory structure off of where that uri lands you in your directories.
    The name of the folder (which should not be posted publicly) (ie remain restricted to only those that are to have access to it) will itself have at least an includes folder as well as at least configuration.php as a file.
    Once the folder is identified, the content that follows the above uri would be /YOUR_ADMIN where YOUR_ADMIN is the folder name/path discovered above.

So, if you find the folder is named "abcdefg", and if your domain was www.example.com, then you would log in to your Admin area using www.example.com/abcdefg

However, you will still use your FTP program to modify any .php files as necessary.
    Last edited by DrByte; 24 Oct 2014 at 05:21 PM. Reason: added example.com for clarity
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...