Plugin Contributions

Default Customers orders not showing up in admin

We are using v1.5.1

We are using Authorize.net_aim and last week the payment processor started blocking transactions due to the SSL POODLE issue. As a workaround I followed the instructions located here: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...yment-security

The processor is now processing payments again and we are getting order confirmation emails but nothing new is showing up in the admin section for orders. New customers aren't being listed and I see that the number of customers in the left hand corner under statistics is also less than it was a few days ago.

I tried re-installing the orders.php page in case there was a corruption but nothing happened.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customers orders not showing up in admin

Anything in the "debug" logs? PHP version?

Plugin Contributions

I removed a sidebox when trying to figure out what was going on. I see a log file that says:

[30-Oct-2014 16:45:28 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_subscribe_sidebox.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxx/public_html/includes/modules/sideboxes/subscribe_sidebox.php on line 13
    [30-Oct-2014 16:45:28 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_subscribe_sidebox.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxx/public_html/includes/modules/sideboxes/subscribe_sidebox.php on line 13
    [30-Oct-2014 16:45:28 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_subscribe_sidebox.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in /xxx/public_html/includes/modules/sideboxes/subscribe_sidebox.php on line 13

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lhungil View Post
    Anything in the "debug" logs? PHP version?

I removed a sidebox when trying to figure out what was going on. I see a log file that says:

[30-Oct-2014 16:45:28 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_subscribe_sidebox.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in /xxx/public_html/includes/modules/sideboxes/subscribe_sidebox.php on line 13