Plugin Contributions

Default habitat, vagrant & zencart...

hi,
    being a big fan of vagrant for zen development, i looked into the zen cart habitat project... i have gotten a base system up and running rather quickly, however i can not get onto the admin, due to the following error:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'Aura\Web\WebFactory' not found in /home/vagrant/web/v160/includes/library/zencart/platform/src/Request.php on line 40

i know next to nothing about Aura, and i see the files are all there.... and nothing has been modified coming out of the box...

would appreciate any ideas here. this habitat project seems very interesting to me with a lot of tools for development.

paul.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: habitat, vagrant & zencart...

figured it out:

it sounds like you are missing the Aura submodule code. I don't see it getting checkout here:

https://github.com/zencart/habitat/b...ripts/serve.sh

solution:

cd /home/vagrant/web/$3
    git submodule init
    git submodule update

(where $3 is the document root)

worked for me.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Thanks for pointing that out.
    The habitat code has been updated

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have just downloaded a zip of 1.6 to install locally and get the same error:
    [19-Feb-2015 19:24:01 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Aura\Web\WebFactory' not found in ......\dev\zc160_pre\includes\library\zencart\platform\src\Request.php on line 40
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Was your git checkout set to "include git sub-modules"?
    The repo is set up to treat Aura as an external package that gets pulled in from their git repo as part of checkout ... but if your local git isn't configured to handle submodules then it'll be missing.

Are you using habitat for this? Or just your own PC?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I dip into this occasionally and so am very unclear on how I am supposed to use GIT. I though the zip would be a full fileset to try out.
    So, back to reading tutorials in my spare time...not.
    It would be helpful if there was some tutorial somewhere on how to conceptually maintain and update a local copy of 1.6 for playing with...
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

I had the same problem.

you can manually download Aura from this repo https://github.com/auraphp/Aura.Web and download the zip.

extract the zip
    Then upload the content of the folder Aura.Web-develop-2 to YOUR_DOMAIN/includes/library/aura/web

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, that fixed that specific error but there are more issues with this installer not completing...off topic...!
    Steve