I've read through the threads, and couldn't find an answer for my question.

I've got a few ZenCart sites up and running, and am thinking of setting up another site for another one of my clients, but I don't know if ZenCart will properly work due to dimensional weight.

My client ships boxes that can be pretty large, and they ship them all over the world. Their smallest box is 6"x6"x6", and their largest is about 64"x32"x8". The boxes are pretty light for their size. About 18 lbs for the largest box.

The problem is, our shipper USPS simply can't provide an accurate shipping rate without the boxes dimensions. The cost for an 18 lb box being shipped to Finland, or anywhere in the world is completely different depending on the size of the box being shipped.

Is there a way in the latest version of zencart 1.5.3 to provide this info for USPS while generating a shipping quote? I really need to be able to provide a box size for each product on the website, and have USPS calculate a shipping quote based off of the boxes size and weight combined.

What may make things easiers is, they use one box per product. They can't bundle products into one box due to the size of the products they sell.

I'm not sure if ZenCart is able to handle dimensional weight yet, and I may not be able to migrate them to ZenCart just yet.
I currently have them using Squirrel Cart. Squirrel Cart does have the ability to provide both weight and box size on each product. It isn't perfect, but it does work pretty good.

Thank you!