Plugin Contributions

Default Missing admin/includes/init_includes folder

Hello, I'm preparing to upgrade from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4 and have discovered I'm missing the admin folder admin/includes/init_includes and its contents entirely.

Cart's running fine, but I'm going to assume there will be dire consequences if I don't fix this......

Before I do the upgrade, can someone help me wrap my brain around around a procedure for fixing this?

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Missing admin/includes/init_includes folder

If you're missing that folder, then your admin won't work at all. Just a blank screen, or maybe some error messages on-screen.

To restore the files, copy them back to your server from the last reliable backup you made of the files on your server.
    If you have no idea what a backup is, then let this be a warning: always make regular reliable backups: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...-a-site-backup Be sure to start making regular backups of BOTH your database and your site's files.

And, if you have no backup at all, then copy those files from the original set of Zen Cart files for the version of Zen Cart that's on your server. There's a link to download any version of Zen Cart on the zen-cart.com home page, or use www.zen-cart.com/getit

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you.

Before I began, I did back up my files and database. Encountered white pages, restored the files backup, regained control.

So now I'm back to square one: ready to upload new files and changed files, but no admin/includes/init_includes directory and files. I assume I can't just slug those in. Do I need to re-install 1.5.3 or something? Like I mentioned, so far this doesn't seem to have affected my functionality-I can administrate, orders process correctly............haven't encountered problems.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

my apologies, I'm not missing the folder and was confused by a new FTP client. As far as I know now, I'm on course, please feel free to delete this topic.