Plugin Contributions

Default New products don't show

Hi

My all and new products pages shows WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again. www.el337.co.za

Where can I look to sort this issue?

Also on the side box new items it shows items added months ago. Don't know if this is a template issue.

Niels

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New products don't show

There should be an errorlog file in the logs folder. paste the contents here and we can help you further.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    There should be an errorlog file in the logs folder. paste the contents here and we can help you further.
    no error log file in the logs, just debug.

[27-Jan-2015 15:32:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total ==> (as called by) /home/<site>/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 78 <== in /home/<site>/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

Doesn't want me to allow to upload error_log which is in public_html. So sorry about this

[04-Dec-2014 09:45:53 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/timezonedb.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/timezonedb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    [04-Dec-2014 10:53:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Directive 'allow_call_time_pass_reference' is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0
    [04-Dec-2014 10:54:26 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/<site>/public_html/info.php on line 3

Don't think it is a error as per such, just a script that doesn't force correctly.

Plugin Contributions

I do believe it is something to do with the template and have asked Anne, as it works fine when I switch the template back to Classic Green

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuMouse View Post
    I do believe it is something to do with the template and have asked Anne, as it works fine when I switch the template back to Classic Green
    It may be something that has been installed specifically for the template outside of what Anne has done... There are a number of applications that install into the current active template, and therefore it is not necessarily the result of a problem with the template itself, but other code that has been installed to merge with it and not a direct result of something done by the template creator.

Also, if this was a template supported by her that is available for download from this site, then there may be something identified in the applicable thread (http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...nsive-Template).
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    It may be something that has been installed specifically for the template outside of what Anne has done... There are a number of applications that install into the current active template, and therefore it is not necessarily the result of a problem with the template itself, but other code that has been installed to merge with it and not a direct result of something done by the template creator.

Also, if this was a template supported by her that is available for download from this site, then there may be something identified in the applicable thread (http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...nsive-Template).
    I have asked her, but she says it isn't the template. So it must be something else as it works fine if I revert back to the classic green template.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuMouse View Post
    I have asked her, but she says it isn't the template. So it must be something else as it works fine if I revert back to the classic green template.
    Ergo, it must be template (or template related).

Cheers
    RodG