Plugin Contributions

Default Magnetic One Bing Exporter

Does anyone have the Bing Exporter from Magnetic One installed?
    I had them install it but it has never worked right. I have tried to contact them over the last three days but their website is down or they are out of business. Now when I try to generate a feed to the merchant center I get the following warnings:

Strict Standards: Non-static method m1_request::getparam() should not be called statically in /home4/coucho/public_html/admin-/m1_export_settings.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Non-static method m1_request::getinstance() should not be called statically in /home4/coucho/public_html/admin-/m1_loader.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Non-static method m1_loader::getinstance() should not be called statically in /home4/coucho/public_html/admin-/m1_export.tpl.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Non-static method m1_base::getshoppingcarttype() should not be called statically in /home4/coucho/public_html/admin-/m1_export.tpl.php on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/coucho/public_html/admin-/m1_export_settings.php:0) in /home4/coucho/public_html/admin-/includes/functions/general.php on line 21

If anybody has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Magnetic One Bing Exporter

I finally received word that I need to upgrade b/c of the move of my host moving to php 4.
    I have now read that Bing will accept the google feeder but I dont know what file to point their merchant store to.

Any clues will be appreciated.