Plugin Contributions

Default Font is bigger in other language, after working just fine before

Hello everybody,

It's my first post here. I'm from holland, so sorry for the mistakes i make in writing.

I am working om my 3th website. First time with zen cart. Everything I do is by trying what happens if I do something. Most of the time that gets me where I want to be, but this time I need some help.

I have 2 languages. The font was just fine. No problems with it. Everything I change, I check in both languages.
    Today I think I only had changed te text of the new products box head in the sideboxes. I say I think, because i don't know for sure anymore.

Because it worked just fine before, i know it's not in the stylesheets.
    It could be in the languages files where I changed the new product title, but i can't find anything being different.
    I don't know where else to look.

My question: Is there a way to look for mistakes in the files, the easy way?
    Maybe someone here who knows what the problem could be?

Working offline/local
    Experience 0

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Font is bigger in other language, after working just fine before

I can't edit anymore, so i put it over here.
    I just notices that the menu and the sidebox titles still are the correct font.
    The font that is wrong/bigger/not correct, is in the middle(breadcrums and whats below) and under the sidesbox titles (so hardware/software/mylink/page2,3,4 and things like that)

Plugin Contributions

It's very difficult to help without being to see the site, which is one reason I don't recommend local installations. The problem I think you're describing can result from some stray code in one file or another, which prevents the stylesheet rules from being applied. That's the best I can offer.

Plugin Contributions

I really couldn't find it. So i deleted(?) the cookies from the browser and that fixt it.