Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default admin/edit button misbehaving

I could not figure out where to put this so if it needs moved to another section.please do so.

I was going to put store in maintenance mode but when I clicked the edit button I got a full screen wide but no place to edit ---image 2

I then went to several other areas and again it will not edit, some do work.

I thought maybe something got corrupted so I got a database from yesterday then went to database in c-panel and reinstalled it. I am having another issue now and even though I set the country and state the store is in in database, it does not show in admin and that is one of the areas that will not edit.

Attachment 15233 Attachment 15234

I can only add an image by uploading to my server then it does not show the image but the link goes to it.

How to delete images in attachments of mine?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin/edit button misbehaving

I'm assuming the logo on the bottom of the page is missing?

If that is not there is a PHP error, I suspect if you re-upload a copy of the YOUR_ADMIN/configuration.php from the version of ZenCart you are using that should resolve the issue.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bislewl View Post
    I'm assuming the logo on the bottom of the page is missing?

If that is not there is a PHP error, I suspect if you re-upload a copy of the YOUR_ADMIN/configuration.php from the version of ZenCart you are using that should resolve the issue.

I had not noticed that, yes the banner at the bottom is gone.

I will try that cause I do have a copy on my computer..I will let you know.

Plugin Contributions

OK, I used the configuration.php file from the zip of the 1.3.9h software.

I then used a totally new browser window after quitting browser, cleared cache then quit again. I then went into admin/configuration/my store and the footer information is there.

But once I click the line of zone or country --- basically any of them I still can not edit and the footer is gone again.

Plugin Contributions

1) When you say you went to several other areas, where they all within the configuration page, or on various other pages within the admin area
    2) Can you confirm there are no error logs showing in the /cache or /log folders (can't remember which one it is for zen 1.39)
    3) What version of PHP is running on your server, has your hosting company made any changes recently,
    4) when you do a view source in your browser on your broken admin page, do the last few lines of code give you any idea of where the issue is happening?
    Webzings Design
    Semi retired from Web Design

Plugin Contributions

I forgot to post his from the cache folder:

[28-Apr-2015 18:46:01 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'get_country_name' not found or invalid function name in /path to admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1735
    [28-Apr-2015 18:46:01 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cfg_get_zone_name' not found or invalid function name in /path to admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1735
    [28-Apr-2015 18:46:01 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function cfg_pull_down_country_list() in /path to admin/configuration.php(179) : eval()'d code on line 1

Plugin Contributions

/path to admin/includes/functions/general.php

have you checked that file isn't corrupt?

I have seen that error mentioned recently, but I can't find the thread, don't know if it was resolved
    Webzings Design

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nigelt74 View Post
    1) When you say you went to several other areas, where they all within the configuration page, or on various other pages within the admin area
    2) Can you confirm there are no error logs showing in the /cache or /log folders (can't remember which one it is for zen 1.39)
    3) What version of PHP is running on your server, has your hosting company made any changes recently,
    4) when you do a view source in your browser on your broken admin page, do the last few lines of code give you any idea of where the issue is happening?
    1. mainly in configuration area but also in payment module (free charger and paypal)

2. posted but here it is again:

Code:
    [28-Apr-2015 18:46:01 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  call_user_func()  expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'get_country_name'  not found or invalid function name in /path to  admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1735
    [28-Apr-2015 18:46:01 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  call_user_func()  expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cfg_get_zone_name'  not found or invalid function name in /path to  admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1735
    [28-Apr-2015 18:46:01 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Call to  undefined function cfg_pull_down_country_list() in /path to  admin/configuration.php(179) : eval()'d code on line 1
    Server OS: Linux 2.6.32-431.20.3.el6.x86_64 Database: MySQL 5.6.23
    Server Date: 04/28/2015 19:10:39
    Server Up Time: Disabled/Unavailable HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.4.30 (Zend: 2.4.0) PHP Memory Limit: 512M PHP Safe Mode: Off
    PHP File Uploads: On Max Size: 512M POST Max Size: 4096M
    Database Data Size: 9,499 kB Database Index Size: 4,703 kB

4. Source code stops right at the end of the lis of things to configure.

Hopefully you can or someone can figure out what went away I am planning to go to 1.5.4 but still not there yet. Doing a clients store upgrade. I even dropped all tables and reinstalled a backup of the database from yesterday and it still is nuts.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if it is the cause of your problems, but I had a lot of issues suddenly on a clients site, and it was an upgrade to php 5.4x that caused the problems, although all the problems were limited to the admin side. had to update to 1.5.4

you have zen 1.39h

with

php 5.4.. and MySQL 5.6.23

Zen Cart v1.3.9 series is compatible with PHP 5.2.10 thru PHP 5.3.x.
    Zen Cart v1.3.9 is compatible with MySQL 4.1.3+ thru 5.1

taken from
    http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...o-run-zen-cart

Just check that your host hasn't updated anything recently (last few months if the features that are being effected aren't ones thet you use regularly)
    Webzings Design

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nigelt74 View Post
    /path to admin/includes/functions/general.php

have you checked that file isn't corrupt?

I have seen that error mentioned recently, but I can't find the thread, don't know if it was resolved
    Yes I have deleted it 4 times and uploaded it from the zip as well as after the edits for Ceon module. I even just used the one from the ceon zip and still nothing.

I am going to ---later when my eyes aren't so crossed from comparing codes, to see if maybe another mod edits may be missing from this file...LOL
    I don't think so cause one of the files that i uploaded was a backup of the actual server files I have on my computer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast