Page 107 of 152 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1518
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by llmcdonald View Post
    Sorry, without the UPSXML enabled I get quotes from Canada Post and FedEx, but when I enable UPSXML the shipping estimator is blank.
    This is not inherently a template related problem. Any stable, properly installed plugin will work with the template package.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeAA View Post
    Hi, thank you for this awesome template. I've been working on upgrading from 1.2 to 1.5 and adding this template. Its been fun and a great learning experience. I cant seem to get the mobile site to load properly however... the tables are misaligned and jumbled. Is there a way just to deactivate the mobile version or if anyone can point me to where I've messed up the mobile site?

aarestaurantequipment.com

Best Regards,
    Mike
    I would re install the template package, making sure that you have uploaded all of the files and followed the installation/configuration steps.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you are not going to be using the add to cart, then you can add a display:none; to the #pi-right in your stylesheet.css file on line 295

Thanks,

Anne
    Great. Thanks Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gunni View Post
    Hi Anne,
    Long time no writing :)
    A new problem has born.
    There is a new law in Israel that forces all the sites in Israel to be accessibilty websites according to WCAG 2.0 guidlines.
    I opened a thread here but realized that the solution is in the template programming and not in general zen cart system.
    It means for example that I need to add buttons so the user could choose bigger fonts, better contrast etc'.

How could I make this ?
    Hi Anne
    Can you advice ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gunni View Post
    Hi Anne
    Can you advice ?
    No, I would need to do research about this. I am sorry, but I don't have the free time to devote to this right now.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

When I click the Login or click the shopping cart button I get this error:

Name:  JSON.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  10.7 KB

An unknown response null: :text/html; charset=utf-8: :SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data was received while processing an ajax call. The action you requested could not be completed.

I found a solution by DrByte but those changes are already installed into Sheffield Blue.

Can anyone please help me?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    When I click the Login or click the shopping cart button I get this error:

Name:  JSON.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  10.7 KB

An unknown response null: :text/html; charset=utf-8: :SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data was received while processing an ajax call. The action you requested could not be completed.

I found a solution by DrByte but those changes are already installed into Sheffield Blue.

Can anyone please help me?
    Did you happen across this thread and the actions described? https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....79#post1306879
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I got the first part changed but I don't understand the second part. Restore the three files from what and where? Also changed Section ID - where in the code and changed to what values?

Restored the next three files to the original template files from RSB v2.0 :
    includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\templates\tpl_modules_specials_defa ult.php
    includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\templates\tpl_modules_featured_prod ucts.php
    includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\templates\tpl_modules_whats_new.php
    (However, I changed the section id's to be consistent with tpl_index_default.php)
    The three files restored (because it would seem that there were other edits made to try to get this same thing to work in a different manner needed to be undone), were from the Responsive Sheffield Blue (RSB) version 2.0 fileset that can be downloaded from the responsive templates area of the ZC plugins.

With regards to the section IDs, if you open each of those three files, you will see towards the top that there is an html tag beginning with <section... If you take note of the code that was provided at the related post, you will see that specials lined up with section-3, featured lined up with section-2 and whats new lined up with section-1. Well, what is shown there is the "original code" from the tpl_index_default.php file. If you look at each of the three files, the section ids in the same "file order" are: 3, 1, 2. (instead of 3, 2, 1 as shown in the tpl_index_default.php file)

Therefore, to have the information line up together, it appears that they modified the section information in 2 of the 3 individual template files so that basically tpl_modules_featured_products.php had <section id="section-1"> and tpl_modules_whats_new.php had <section id="section-2">.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Did you happen across this thread and the actions described? https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....79#post1306879
    If your referring to Post #3 - Those changes are already exist in the code of file /includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/html_header.php
    from the current download of Responsive Sheffield Blue.

Plugin Contributions

If your referring to Post #3 - Those changes are already exist in the code of file /includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/html_header.php
    from the current download of Responsive Sheffield Blue.
    I guess I need to update my shortcut to direct to the more appropriate post within that thread which is just 5 posts below that at post 8
    with potentially more helpful guidance provided beyond or before that. Really, just read the entire thread... There's a lot of helpful information to resolve this and other issues that unfortunately were "introduced" to this template with the hard work that Anne (and others like rbarbour?) did for ZC 1.5.5.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 16 Jul 2016 at 05:11 PM.