Plugin Contributions

Default Emails suddenly quit working, Godaddy servers

I know there is another post just below about this, and I have also searched the FAQ's for a solution, but still no luck. I have different Zen Sites on 2 different GoDaddy Servers, ranging from zen 1.5.0 to 1.5.4. All emails, including 'contact us' quit working on both servers. I set up an email account named [email protected], added that to the 'send emails to' list in zen E-Mail Options, and the orders are getting there but not 'contact us' emails are not getting there; as far as getting copies of my orders, they are not being sent directly to my email address like they used to be; They are only going to that '[email protected]' account I set up. I haven't changed anything on any of the websites. E-Mail Transport Method is still set to PHP.. I tried switching that to sendmail but it still didn't work. What should I try next. I talked to GoDaddy but they can't help. Any advice would be great!!!! Thanks!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Emails suddenly quit working, Godaddy servers

One more thing.. The CUSTOMER is not getting their order confirmation emails either... Thanks

Plugin Contributions

GoDaddy is your issue

You can try smtp or smtpauth as the transport method

Also enable email archiving and see if they are being created by ZenCart - if so then that is all that ZenCart can do
    From there it is passed to your mail server and becomes the responsibility of it to complete delivery
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Yes GoDaddy probably is the problem. I don't get all my email from GoDaddy either so I created a Gmail account to send email from my store to. Problem solved. You can also set your gmail account to forward the mail to your godaddy's email. Works for me.
    I know the host is the issue but I'm still there too.... LOL
    Last edited by countrycharm; 17 Jul 2015 at 02:06 PM.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

New Info: My Nephew is set up to receive emails from one of the sites in addition to me receiving emails from the same zen site. He is 1000 Miles from me, and has a completely different internet service than I do. I have COX internet service, he does not. He is getting ALL emails, just like he is supposed to; including the 'contact us' page emails. I'm not getting any except copies of the orders that I have sent to [email protected] and bouncing them to my COX personal account (which doesn't include 'contact us' page) [BTW, how can I change where my 'contact us' emails go to?]. I remember about 2 or 3 years ago, this same thing happened, and it had something to do with COX blocking things coming to me from from my website address, or something like that. It seems like they had to give ME (on my personal computer) a new IP address to fix the problem. It was a huge pain in the A** and it took two weeks and an act of Congress to get them to find and fix the problem; but I remember it was the same exact thing where only I wasn't getting the emails from my Zen Cart Sites, and other people WERE getting them. Does any of that make sense? That's what happened.