Plugin Contributions

application error The requested URL FILENAME_DENIED.php was not found on this server

Our store has gone mostly inactive because we moved to Amazon. However, we still get the occasional customer.

With the latest order, I opened Admin to process the order, but every one of the links failed with a 404 error.

Then I noted that the Admin Menu is not correct. It reads: Admin Home | Online Catalog | Support Site | Version | Account | Logoff

I re-uploaded my admin folder, but no change. Still the truncated menu, and still the 404errors.

The error page says:
    ===============
    Not Found

The requested URL /mysecretadmin/FILENAME_DENIED.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    ================

This happens with all of the system-created links for customers and orders, and the Admin Menu links to internal files. (The links to the catalog and to ZenCart.com work just fine.) The files exist where they should, have the correct permissions, and file dates approximately correct.

I re-loaded all the admin files, but no change in performance.

I'm at a loss on where to go from here.
    BobbiBop
    John Larson
    The BobbiBopStuff Store

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: The requested URL FILENAME_DENIED.php was not found on this server

The fact that your access was denied:
    Code:
    The requested URL /mysecretadmin/FILENAME_DENIED.php was not found on this server.
    but the filename constant didn't resolve, that indicates (to me, at least) that the constant DIR_FS_CATALOG (present in /yoursecretadmin/includes/configure.php) is referencing an invalid file path.

Perhaps your hosting company changed the "environment" in which your store is running.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If lat9's suggestions don't resolve it, I offer the following:

/includes/filenames.php contains the definitions of all those destinations. So make sure that file isn't damaged.

But a bigger issue is that you're getting it triggering "Denied" ... which wasn't a feature that was part of Zen Cart v1.5.0, and instead came from an Admin Profiles plugin ... and so that suggests you're logged in with an admin user profile which doesn't have permission to do much of anything.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks to all. I'll check these suggestions. The clues are helpful. I'll report back.

BTW, I earlier could not log in, password expired and could not remember the password. I used the phpAdmin suggestion to create Admin account. The I think I used the "before 1.5" code instead of the 1.5. That's probably it.

I'll re-search the recovery code and re-modify my admin table.
    BobbiBop
    John Larson
    The BobbiBopStuff Store

Plugin Contributions

Problem solved.

As old as I am, remembering what got done and when is a challenge.

I mis-used the 1.39 recovery code instead of the 1.50. Re-submitted the proper SQL code and I'm in.

Thanks to Dr Byte for the clue.

This the thread I used for Recovery: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...28i-lost-it%29
    BobbiBop
    John Larson
    The BobbiBopStuff Store

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bobbibop View Post
    As old as I am, remembering what got done and when is a challenge.

I mis-used the 1.39 recovery code instead of the 1.50. Re-submitted the proper SQL code and I'm in.
    Yes, that would be an issue. And, ya, helpful to remember those kinds of things when posting too!
    Glad you sorted it out.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.